List of regiments (11 regiments as of now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Try reading my post *sigh* Tbh Why do you have to try and make an argument about everything? It's just immature mate.

There's no argument when you're clearly and provably wrong.

You said

Only one called Bloody Sunday, which infact gave it it's name, the Bloody Sunday in which IRA Gunmen opened fire on British Paras

This implies that it is the original Bloody Sunday. When that's in fact false.

No, what I meant was that when you say "Bloody Sunday" People don't think of a Riot in 1887 or a day of heavy fighting in the boer war. So stop trying to argue because you're immature, "Omg!!!1! You can't be right!! Waaaaa". It's not cool. So just stop talking about it because there's no point, all I said for a start was that calling it Bloody Sunday isn't a good idea because such things shouldn't be taken lightly, you then have to start an argument with your Wikipedia based knowledge.

Herbiie said:
No, what I meant was that when you say "Bloody Sunday" People don't think of a Riot in 1887 or a day of heavy fighting in the boer war. So stop trying to argue because you're immature, "Omg!!!1! You can't be right!! Waaaaa". It's not cool.

That's completely subjective.

Herbiie said:
So just stop talking about it because there's no point, all I said for a start was that calling it Bloody Sunday isn't a good idea because such things shouldn't be taken lightly, you then have to start an argument with your Wikipedia based knowledge.

It's not just Wikipedia, there was a whole section on "Bloody Sundays" in my history textbook in 10th grade World History. The one in the 70's hardly seems at all important in comparison to all the other Bloody Sundays that have happened.

And again, this isn't an argument. You made a mistake and I corrected it. Considering how much more mature you think you are compared to me, I would think that you'd be able to handle being corrected a little bit better than getting mad and saying "stop arguing you're so immature."

Herbie, just give up please, you have been proven wrong and you don't want to admit it, but really, stop. I find it quite amusing that you're raging and yet you try to say that you're more mature than others.

Nodscouter said:
Herbie, just give up please, you have been proven wrong and you don't want to admit it,

Hmmm... Interesting theory you have there.

Bloody Sunday was in 1972, something that happened over 100 years ago in 1887 isn't the same thing now is it? So where exactly was I proven wrong? I know, and always have known, there were other events that are sometimes called "Bloody Sunday" but the Most Famous, and Most Recent is the Riots in 1972. I have at no point said there was nothing else called Bloody Sunday, so why do people feel the need to tell me there are other events called Bloody Sunday? So no, I have not been corrected, what is happened is that Valmy has decided that he must be right, and didn't just have a simple misunderstanding of something I said.

And it is Immature to be pedantic on an internet forum, some people need to get a life. Also like how I'm being accused of "raging" when I'm sitting here, yawning, typing quite calmly in-between doing the work I don't want to do.

P.S You also said that the Bloody Sunday in 1972 isn't important, well matey, it changed the entire British military AND caused an extension to The Troubles in Northern Ireland, so indirectly caused 30 years of bloodshed. Yeah, not important....

Several other bloody sundays are more important, and actually, the other bloody sundays are actually called Bloody Sundays too, surprise? No.

Herbiie said:
And it is Immature to be pedantic on an internet forum, some people need to get a life. Also like how I'm being accused of "raging" when I'm sitting here, yawning, typing quite calmly in-between doing the work I don't want to do.

People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.

BattleOfValmy said:
People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.

What's that from?

Also note the word usually Valmy :wink: not everyone. Some people who say they don't care, don't care :smile:

"Usually" means that it's the rule, and you haven't shown yourself to be an exception.

And it was said by George Carlin.

The 11th Say they're reforming & getting active again though.

I am thinking about a future one that will be one of the Irish regiments that fought in the French army

Go for it - we really need more Battalions to scrim with.

Hey I think We should see what regiments are active and which are dead and modify the post

Back
Top Bottom