"Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia" for M&B1.010/1.011. Feb 6, 2010 Updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

One of the quest. I need help.
How can I kill this 2 cave monsters with huge hammers. I shoot in one of them all of my khergit arrows from khergit bow ( sum it is 400 damage), and he still alive. Maybe elven bow is better but this river king don't drop this item. I only find a strenge helm with horns, and other classic stuff but not elven bow.

recidivist said:
How can I kill this 2 cave monsters with huge hammers. I shoot in one of them all of my khergit arrows from khergit bow ( sum it is 400 damage), and he still alive. Maybe elven bow is better but this river king don't drop this item. I only find a strenge helm with horns, and other classic stuff but not elven bow.

u have to shoot down 4 fire torches then u can kill mobs

the advantage of NPC commander setting is make ur troops has thier commander :mrgreen:

lost knight is one modder of this mod :mrgreen:  u can kill him in next version :twisted:  jorking

blackrabbit said:
recidivist said:

the advantage of NPC commander setting is make ur troops has thier commander :mrgreen:

lost knight is one modder of this mod :mrgreen:  u can kill him in next version :twisted:  jorking

And that, with a commander will they become stronger ?

NightHawkreal said:
blackrabbit said:
recidivist said:

the advantage of NPC commander setting is make ur troops has thier commanders :mrgreen:

And that, with a commander will they become stronger ?

no but you can give the troops some orders by those commanders,sorry for poor english
you should try to choose one kind of troops ,just like archers ,then press 'alt' key then 'g' ,and something happen you will see

About the Dark Leaders
theyr weapon is the only thing you can get by defeating em right ?

Do i have to get quest to kill river riders or  river pirates??? or its the same 1. but i cant finish river pirates quest at constable hareck even i'm 100% and i have followed the guide and did every task that i read there

I'm stuck at one part.

When I get the Horn of Stars, it says something about the snow fields, north east. I know I need to camp somewhere for a while I just don't know where.

h4lp pl33s3?

I'm still stuck on the 3rd gem. I've fought the champion in open field and had that inquistor come. But I haven't gotten anything about a naitonal championship. I saw the 3 presequittes you guys put up there, and i believe i have all of them done. 

Hi!
I'm really like your mod, but I'm really don't have much time to make all these quests for rare items :grin:
Please make an item pack for Native or something like this, with all this items in shops))
I know it's easy to do, but I'm don't have any modding expirience)))

migatchoff said:
Hi!
I'm really like your mod, but I'm really don't have much time to make all these quests for rare items :grin:
Please make an item pack for Native or something like this, with all this items in shops))
I know it's easy to do, but I'm don't have any modding expirience)))

You're almost as bad as the people I mock in my icon's caption. I doubt they would go through the trouble to make a new one of these just because you don't want to play their mod. Maybe they're nicer than me.

Anyway I don't know how to get the 3rd gem in the main questline.

The horn says "The holy force is locked somewhere, or it is there to represent the highest glory for the stronger". I read that you have to win a tournament or championship. I won everyone one i tried and got all the special prizes, but to no avail. I don't know where to go. Anyone know?

My only problem is how to finish quest with river pirates. Even its on 100% constable hareck wont turn it off. (bloody bastard)

lifewraith said:
great mod 5*. Main quest says I have to find Borcha. Any clues where he might be cos I can't find him!

I think hes in Rivacheg? Whichever of the vaegir places is closest to the sea. Go to the lord's castle. There are two stair cases and between them (on the ground level) are two barred entrances, Borcha is in one of them (left I think)

anyone found how to get the third gem yet?

LuckyDuckly said:
The horn says "The holy force is locked somewhere, or it is there to represent the highest glory for the stronger". I read that you have to win a tournament or championship. I won everyone one i tried and got all the special prizes, but to no avail. I don't know where to go. Anyone know?

I have the same problem

ilovem_b
I thank you for an answer

Back
Top Bottom