"Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia" for M&B1.010/1.011. Feb 6, 2010 Updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Finally got had a moment of clarity and managed to answer shoeys question, it wasnt nearly as hard as I tought :razz:

PS: the minstrels are cool.

Great mod you got here.
One question though, what are the posters used for?
Found one in Rivacheg tavern first floor
Guess it's some sorta scavenger hunt thingie.

Also one minor bug I noticed the khergit troop tree has a Vaegir horseman unit in one of top tiers.

Yeah ive found one in allmost every single town, im gueesing there is one in every town, if thats the case theres 2 or 3 i absolutely not find :sad:

Hey guys, I dont understand something.. When I recruit units and train them, they gain experience and finally become great elite warriors. But, when they reach these levels, my maximum recruitable soldiers reduces.. So, sometimes I can hire 60 soldiers and other times, I can hire just over 30 !!

Can someone help me !

PS: that's not a bug right?
PPS: Found a LostKnight, does someone know what can we do with him?.. cose he always looks for his way..! :???:

Yeah I found the lost knight aswell,
think you need to get him to hit one of the villages spot on, gueesing cause he seems to stop at diffrent places

also check out View party size report

Ok, so ive found pretty much every portrait, I think.. How ever cant find the Praven one :sad: is it really that well hidden.

EDIT:
Found the Praven portrait, nothing happened. which means theres got to be portaits other places then the towns :sad: anyone find one outside of towns yet ?.

Dark-Tenebrus said:
Hey guys, I dont understand something.. When I recruit units and train them, they gain experience and finally become great elite warriors. But, when they reach these levels, my maximum recruitable soldiers reduces.. So, sometimes I can hire 60 soldiers and other times, I can hire just over 30 !!

Can someone help me !

PS: that's not a bug right?
PPS: Found a LostKnight, does someone know what can we do with him?.. cose he always looks for his way..! :???:

Check the party limit thing in the reports menu. The Elite units take up extra space.

Great joy to see the porting from Chinese to English
For such a jewel within Chinese MnB Mod community

Lots of innovative ideas and implementation, for I'm sure will inspire and produce 'clone-like' derivation

百闻不如一'剑' 果真名不虚传

I seem to have found a bug with the (mabye)
National Championship, supposedly winning 10 fights in a row in zendar will allow me to compete in the championship, how ever ive done 10 and 10+ several times now, and ive even tryd to do 10+ melee fights aka 40 kills rounds in the town, still dosnt work :sad:

to Munx

here is some tips which i found in China MnB bbs

参加竞技大赛的条件                              奖励 
1、除了禅达外任意竞技场达到20连胜-------格斗手套(真剑决斗就行)
2、和该国所有领主好感总和超过80----------贵族马靴
3、连胜次数x3,加好感总和超过75----------5000经验
#先要打探到竞技大赛的消息,再满足以上3个条件之一即可参加竞技大赛,优先判断连胜,然后判断好感,无论那种办法与举办国国王的好感不能低于5。

try the google translate ... :oops:

i am not sure whether i've understand what you mean , but winning 10 fights must happen OUT OF ZENDAR , not in zendar :?:

Yeah just did 11 normal melee fights in reyvadin and still dosnt work.

Cant google trans it seeing as theyr all just squares to me :razz: dont got chinese lanuage pack :smile:

to Munx

oh may be you and the King & lords's relationship is not well enough???  the king apparently require over 5 and the sum of the lords's  require over 70 or maybe 80???? of course in the country, not all countries

um its supposed to be a choice between reputation and work isnt it ? and year my reputation is horrible :razz: big minus to most of the lords be killing every lord ive seen so far, even had a 100 vs 1400 battle with like 9 lords  :lol:

gone try get king reputation to atleast 5 and see if that helps it.
getting reputation to 70 is a pain in the ass though :/

Munx said:
um its supposed to be a choice between reputation and work isnt it ? and year my reputation is horrible :razz: big minus to most of the lords be killing every lord ive seen so far, even had a 100 vs 1400 battle with like 9 lords  :lol:

gone try get king reputation to atleast 5 and see if that helps it.
getting reputation to 70 is a pain in the ass though :/

wowowow,it seems that you have to prepare lots of money for them..... :lol: :lol:

emm, i'm not sure whether your reputation needs to be 70

my meanning is you and the king of the nation where holding the Championship 's relationship
must reach 5 and the sums of the lords must over 80...

NOT YOUR private reputation

ilovem_b said:
to Munx

here is some tips which i found in China MnB bbs

参加竞技大赛的条件                              奖励 
1、除了禅达外任意竞技场达到20连胜-------格斗手套(真剑决斗就行)
2、和该国所有领主好感总和超过80----------贵族马靴
3、连胜次数x3,加好感总和超过75----------5000经验
#先要打探到竞技大赛的消息,再满足以上3个条件之一即可参加竞技大赛,优先判断连胜,然后判断好感,无论那种办法与举办国国王的好感不能低于5。

try the google translate ... :oops:

i am not sure whether i've understand what you mean , but winning 10 fights must happen OUT OF ZENDAR , not in zendar :?:

to be able to participate in the tournament                                                                                  Reward
1. Except for Zendar, any area fight with 20+ opponents knock out in a row                                    Fighting Glove
2. The sum of all that faction' lords relationship value must be greater than 80                                Lordly Boot
3. Have won 3 times, and faction lords relationship sum greater than 75                                        5000 exp points
# First have to check where would be held tournament, then satisfy 1 of the 3 conditions above, wins in a row will be checked first, then on the relationship sum, anyhow the relationship with faction's king cannot be lower than 5

Hope this will help a bit
I didn't play the English version yet, so about the item translation could not correspond with on-screen display

Another question :sad:
How am I supposed to ''follow'' the dark knights to the gems ? all they do is patrol one area, figured i might have to kill them and use borach to track the diffrent grps, but after nearly 2000 hunters killed I might aswell ask for another hint ? :smile:

Math Questions.. i really hate em..  :evil:
quesswhatis2arrowsandasword.bmp

Its really easy to be honest, but seems imposible unless you think it over :smile:
The way I did it was just thinkin the youngest should have 1/3 of the amount the middle child has, that kinda solved it right up since we allrdy have the result. the answer is 2 to the youngest 6 to the middle child 9 to the oldest.

Munx said:
Another question :sad:
How am I supposed to ''follow'' the dark knights to the gems ? all they do is patrol one area, figured i might have to kill them and use borach to track the diffrent grps, but after nearly 2000 hunters killed I might aswell ask for another hint ? :smile:

i cannot much understand what you mean... :shock:

PS:poor Shoey upstairs :roll:

Back
Top Bottom