Lets all say something positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

1 and 2. The thread name is "Let's all say something positive" so I said "Aldric". That's implying that Aldric is a positive thing.

3. And I said that I was trying to revive it because it's a good thread and not a current events thing like - for example - the official TW thread.

Damn it why do you always have to be such a troll?

Hate to break it to you killer but me and you kill threads alot

we have a tendency to break off from the topic discussion

killer110 said:
1 and 2. The thread name is "Let's all say something positive" so I said "Aldric". That's implying that Aldric is a positive thing.

3. And I said that I was trying to revive it because it's a good thread and not a current events thing like - for example - the official TW thread.

Im being a troll?  :lol:

You know what? im not going to be baited into starting a argument over this, you are already on report so i suggest you do not try and do things like this in future or it will end badly for you.

Peton said:
killer110 said:

Im being a troll?  :lol:

You know what? im not going to be baited into starting a argument over this, you are already on report so i suggest you do not try and do things like this in future or it will end badly for you.
Well I on one hand actually said something positive in a thread where it wouldn't hurt for it to be revived while you on the other hand complain about me doing so. But I won't be reviving any more threads like these (wasn't planning to but still) because...
Obigmouth said:
Hate to break it to you killer but me and you kill threads alot

we have a tendency to break off from the topic discussion

I'll stop now.

Back
Top Bottom