Legion XIII Official Thread! (Recruiting!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to join. i am ok at the game. i am skilled in archery. most with the vaegirs.

EDIT: game name is Bmen30

Clan Match Legion XIII  vs POM
We are trying to get  a server for this time and we need Basu to set up a Thread for this

Time: 5:00PM Pacific Western on Friday - December 4, 2009
Game Mode: Battle
Map: Field By The River
Factions: Veagirs / Nords.
Settings: Friendly Fire - None
Password: Respond your confirmation and i will send it too you styo

Voso said:
This is a real clan? O.O
facepalm1.jpg

wouldn't it be wierd if a roman militia suddenly turned into a legionary?
(saying in real life terms)

http://www.roman-colosseum.info/roman-army/roman-army-ranks.htm
here's a site that might help

EDIT: warband is messing up trying to get it fixed =[

your welcome.
maybe auxili  or whatever it's called......perhaps levy ---- insert class -------

Auxilia were recruited from non-Roman provinces under Rome's influence or control.  So that doesn't really work for an entry-level rank.  You could always go with the Republic classics:

Velite, Hastati, Principe, (in ascending order) and Equite for the leaders.  For Imperial Rome you've got Legionary, Centurion, and uh...Legate?

Scientia Excelsa said:
Auxilia were recruited from non-Roman provinces under Rome's influence or control.  So that doesn't really work for an entry-level rank.  You could always go with the Republic classics:

Velite, Hastati, Principe, (in ascending order) and Equite for the leaders.  For Imperial Rome you've got Legionary, Centurion, and uh...Legate?
I dont want to use the Republic Ranks, I would rather have Empire ones.
See, that's the problem, the empire didn't have ranks though...
I think Cmen was closest with Levy, but maybe we could use Levy somthing

The problem with a term like "levy" is that it sounds so low-class and noobish.  It doesn't really attract new recruits, y'know?  Militia is better but I still say you should try Legionary.  Legionaries who distinguish themselves could become Decurions, and Centurions could be the leaders.  Then the clan ruler would be a Legate.  I'm by no means an expert, but I think I got those in the right order of importance.

Having your clan ruler be an emperor is kinda weird because you're "one" legion.  (Though he's more like a mascot anyway)  That's why I'd stick with Legate.

Scientia Excelsa said:
(Though he's more like a mascot anyway) .
i would appreciate if you would stop making comments like this what you dont realize is that many of the things hulksmash has done i told him to do. so please stop making these comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom