Lazeras Modified Version now edited for 2.3

Users who are viewing this thread

the compiled files are the ones that you just extract over the top of the floris files in modules.
The source files are the actual files we edit to create mods and then we compile them into the text files the game needs to run.

Got it working, thanks Lazeras!

One other question, are you supposed to be able to import saves from the floris pack to this expanded?

Compiled version doesn't work for me, it lacks following files:
Textures/cpov.dds
Textures/cpovxt.dds
Resource/Companions_Overview_mesh

I tried to get them from other mod but it messed up my game a little (Meet with guildmaster -> Dialogue with horse merchang etc.). Could you include them in compiled package?

I really like how this sounds, especially this:
EDIT 2: I have now included the option to put your prisoners to work in the Salt Mine.
I will definitely give this a try...in like a day or two.  I spent too long (from my point of view) on modifying the Expand Mod to make it work so I get the minimal amount of crashes as possible.

That really got me interested. Question: Did you upload it somewhere else as well? Easyshare makes me wait almost 20 minutes! Okay, would probably still be faster than waiting for a reply, but just generally speaking...

Back
Top Bottom