Lack of Menu? Plz Respond

Users who are viewing this thread

blakeg1632

Recruit
I might have a small problem... NO MENU OPTIONS? QQ
I downloaded 0.1 and placed the unzipped file into Modules. Went to warband launcher 1.143, scrolled to 1776, started up fine and boom... this is what happend.

Menu.png

GABRILDURO said:
Yes...because it just looks like you are missing completely the Menu.txt file.
Not an issue with my Mod, then, see? :wink:
Gabby
No dice, redownloaded, the old and new ones both contain "menus.txt". And no nothing is wrong with your mod, I'm more upset I can't play it. I've noticed the only thing inside "data" is a readme. XD ? normal?

blakeg1632 said:
GABRILDURO said:
Gabby
No dice, redownloaded, the old and new ones both contain "menus.txt". And no nothing is wrong with your mod, I'm more upset I can't play it. I've noticed the only thing inside "data" is a readme. XD ? normal?
Blaky, I do trust your word, but has to be a wrong dwld or smth that you did cuz nobody had ever THAT issue, see?  :cry:
Be patiente and you will get a new version soon  :wink:
Gabby

GABRILDURO said:
blakeg1632 said:
GABRILDURO said:
Gabby
Blaky, I do trust your word, but has to be a wrong dwld or smth that you did cuz nobody had ever THAT issue, see?  :cry:
Be patiente and you will get a new version soon  :wink:
Gabby
Ok thanks for the help and hint, I'm going to get the whole warband redownloaded.

blakeg1632 said:
Working 100%
:roll:
....I d kill you....but I will hug you, since you were sincere (most even forget to post that they made it) ....and also because we are close to Christmas, and I have to be good  :grin:
Glad you made it, now have fun....but a new update will come (hope in one more week)
Gabby

Back
Top Bottom