Kurdistan Workers' Party

Users who are viewing this thread

Anthropoid said:
ancalimon said:
ISIS (who are clearly Anti-Muslim.

What? How can you possibly say that ISIS is "anti-Muslim?" Did you mean "anti-Shia?"

To my naive Judeo-Christian outsider eye, ISIS looks rather devoutly Sunni. Are you claiming that when they engage in the various demonstrative rituals of devotion to Sunni Islam, when they carry out acts of violence in the name of these beliefs, that they are literally acting against Islam or that they are deluded, or what?

They are "Anti-Muslim". It's very easy to make it seem like how you see it to any European because you see everything East of you as if it was some kind of oriental dream or oriental nightmare.

They are acting against every single rule of Islam. There are even Christians among them. It's not that they are aware of what kind of organization they have joined.

Besides if they were really "Jihadists" they would have been attacking Israel saving Palestinians from genocide. It's so clear that all the things they are doing is some kind of evil (relatively) stage performance.

ancalimon said:
Besides if they were really "Jihadists" they would have been attacking Israel

So, racial violence is encouraged in Islam as long as it is directed towards a group you think is bad?

I would encourage you to study abroad, and let some logical ideas form instead of basement theories.

Fehnor said:
ancalimon said:
Besides if they were really "Jihadists" they would have been attacking Israel

So, racial violence is encouraged in Islam as long as it is directed towards a group you think is bad?
-snip-

It is encouraged (actually ordered) to defend Muslims from invaders regardless of their race. But of course there are many other variables as well. It's not really about Islam in that case. It's about universal human morals. Free and enlightened people simply don't take it well when a genocide is being carried out to anyone regardless of their skin colour or religion.

By the way, invading another country in order to spread Islam is strictly forbidden in Islam and is considered heresy.

What genocide? I don't think you understand what that word means. Which is true of most words you say, I suppose.

Mage246 said:
What genocide? I don't think you understand what that word means. Which is true of most words you say, I suppose.

It's systematically killing a certain group of people over a short or a long period of time.

In case of Palestinians, they do some kind of pest control on them and from time to time test their weapons.

There are 1.6 million people in Gaza. The most recent estimate of Palestinian casualties is 260. In other words, .01625% of the Gazan population has been killed in the most recent conflict. To put it another way, almost 99.99% of the Gazan population is still alive. If that's genocide, it's the most incompetent genocide in world history.

In other news: ancaliturkturkderpturkmon doesn't understand math.

Mage246 said:
There are 1.6 million people in Gaza. The most recent estimate of Palestinian casualties is 260. In other words, .01625% of the Gazan population has been killed in the most recent conflict. To put it another way, almost 99.99% of the Gazan population is still alive. If that's genocide, it's the most incompetent genocide in world history.

In other news: ancaliturkturkderpturkmon doesn't understand math.

So isn't this genocide?
10517977_10152543346645734_4956401202865246338_n.jpg

About maths.. I can only wish that I was a perfect as you.

Why does a Palestinian have a right to land that has been a part of Israel since 1948? Is he volunteering to become Israeli? Doesn't seem like it. He can go to the West Bank or Gaza if he has a Palestinian Authority passport.

Mage246 said:
Why does a Palestinian have a right to land that has been a part of Israel since 1948? Is he volunteering to become Israeli? Doesn't seem like it. He can go to the West Bank or Gaza if he has a Palestinian Authority passport.

I couldn't find anything appropriate to say.

I would agree that ISIS are "not good Muslims" or another way to put it, that they are "abominable Muslims." But that is not the same thing as "anti-Muslim."

The KKK was/is "anti-black." Nazis were/are "anti-Jew." ISIS are "very poor examples of Islam," but they are most certainly NOT anti-Islam. They do not espouse hatred and opposition to Muslims, at least not to the Sunni variety or even the Shia who will acknowledge their suzerainty over their new country.

Anthropoid said:
I would agree that ISIS are "not good Muslims" or another way to put it, that they are "abominable Muslims." But that is not the same thing as "anti-Muslim."

The KKK was/is "anti-black." Nazis were/are "anti-Jew." ISIS are "very poor examples of Islam," but they are most certainly NOT anti-Islam. They do not espouse hatred and opposition to Muslims, at least not to the Sunni variety or even the Shia who will acknowledge their suzerainty over their new country.

I think there are two kind of Sunnis and it's not really well known even by Muslims themselves. The "Umayyad fanboy Sunni" and "normal Sunni". The Umayyads were not originally Muslims although they acted like they were Muslims. If I were to speak "unancalimonly" they were heavily influenced by "Neo-European Paganism". They continued idol worshiping and did not even know the first thing about Islam. This "ISIS" is like a magical evocation of something which should not have existed in the first place because unfortunately for you (and me) they belong within conspiracy theories and not reality.

Bluehawk said:
This is a "let the Wookiee win" situation, Anthropoid. The sooner you stop responding to him, the better.

Damn, its posts like these that remind me, how awesome it would be if this site had a like/dislike button :wink:

Sir Saladin said:
Oh, this is rich. Idolatry needed to be copied from old European religions, because it's bad.

Not European. Indo-European... Their elite masters were the religion creators and originally they lived between India and Iran. Europeans before IE speaking people gradually replaced them probably were not pagans and did not have a religion.

ancalimon said:
Sir Saladin said:
Oh, this is rich. Idolatry needed to be copied from old European religions, because it's bad.

Not European. Indo-European... Their elite masters were the religion creators and originally they lived between India and Iran. Europeans before IE speaking people gradually replaced them probably were not pagans and did not have a religion.

Everyone has always had one form of religion or another, even if the religion only involves the spirits of animals living in trees or something. The beliefs of pagans were no worse than the beliefs of Muslims or Christians, even if you include the practice of human sacrifice and there has never been a powerful cabal of religion creators. Sometimes a king or pharoah would invent a religion but it would only be intended to replace whatever nonsense a large percentage of the population already believed in, so he was actually just making extra work for himself and creating dangerous enemies.

Sir Saladin said:
ancalimon said:
Sir Saladin said:

Everyone has always had one form of religion or another, even if the religion only involves the spirits of animals living in trees or something. The beliefs of pagans were no worse than the beliefs of Muslims or Christians, even if you include the practice of human sacrifice and there has never been a powerful cabal of religion creators. Sometimes a king or pharoah would invent a religion but it would only be intended to replace whatever nonsense a large percentage of the population already believed in, so he was actually just making extra work for himself and creating dangerous enemies.

I wanted to say "organized religion". Besides some religions were not originally religions. (Semitic ones for example) but only became religions (religion as in how the average human perceives it as) after "outside intervention".

Back
Top Bottom