Native Completed KoA US Dueling Tournament

Should the next tournament be Medium or Fastest speed?

• Fastest

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Medium

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Faster (A middle ground perhaps??)

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG_M said:
rgodfrey said:
Mr.X said:
It's koa's tourney. They can do what they want.
This is true. However imagine how foolish KoA might look if, after multiple people explained that purposefully and unnecessarily excluding people simply because they're in a clan with two marginally better duelists results in a less competitive and fun tournament, none of their entrants won even with more than double the rest's numbers! Imagine!

Imagine!

When does registration close? Is this confirmed double elimination? Has a final word on the entrant-limit been given?

Hey, I would like to represent the zerg clan in this upcoming tourney. Also, when does registration end?

My guess is it's not gonna happen, at least not until forts is finished I should think.

Mr.X said:
My guess is it's not gonna happen, at least not until forts is finished I should think.

Yes sometime near the end or after the FC tourney is done

Added 1 Rep slot

Expanded slots to 30 (may be extended more)

Added the registrations that I saw (I might have missed some)

The question isn't just about 'expanding' rep slots, but eliminating the idea entirely. No answer has been given to its purpose or usefulness.

Advertising seemed kind of wonky for that one. I've been trying to promote this one to good players I know of. =P

Yeah... Advertising for that one was a bit weak, but in all fairness it's difficult to get the word out unless you go from server to server and use word of mouth.

Because I didn't hear about the FC tournament until too late, the only spot I could get was in the bottom bracket. Now, even though I haven't lost once and have won roughly 7 straight, when I meet M in the finals I have to beat him in two best of sevens. Frustrating.

However, I am glad to have even been allowed in at all.

I've been urging all players I know to enter. I think it'd be a good idea for tournament organizers to contact the head honcho of each active clan and have them advertise in their threads as well. The more duelists the better!

Double post, but for a good reason. This hasn't been bumped in awhile and hasn't been receiving particularly good management. John - I know you've been on. I've seen you! You post in other threads! Running a tournament thread is a fairly big responsibility that includes providing information and updates. We haven't received any in a week. ;_;

Today was the first day he has played mountblade for 2 days, and it was brief, he has a lot going on right now in the form of work, maybe someone could help a bit. thanks.

Kitten-mew! said:
Double post, but for a good reason. This hasn't been bumped in awhile and hasn't been receiving particularly good management. John - I know you've been on. I've seen you! You post in other threads! Running a tournament thread is a fairly big responsibility that includes providing information and updates. We haven't received any in a week. ;_;

Lol kitten.
I already feel bad for mods that you really desire XD

Then again, this is no where near as much work as a mod. (captain obvious)
but I do concur!
John. Details?

Oh, okay. :smile: Sorry to sound so pushy - I'm just a whore for details, as I've got a lot going on right now. Class rescheduling, planning for a transfer, finding an apartment, it's all piling up. ;_;

What mods do I want? Is it the one where everyone is a kitty wif a pawsword? <3 <3 <3

Kitten-mew! said:
Oh, okay. :smile: Sorry to sound so pushy - I'm just a whore for details, as I've got a lot going on right now. Class rescheduling, planning for a transfer, finding an apartment, it's all piling up. ;_;

What mods do I want? Is it the one where everyone is a kitty wif a pawsword? <3 <3 <3

There was a cat mod for the original MnB. It was made in China iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom