Native Completed Kitten's Team Inspiration Tournament (K-TIT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deafening said:
Did I make it? Think I made it. Whoa.

Name undecided, temporarily The cRPG Fearsome And Goddamn Sexy
Captains: DeafeningFlood, ManOfWar_Takeda
Players: Dan_ATS, Guts_ATS, Dexxtaa_RS, Rhuell_RS, Hudson_RS, Canary_RS, John_RS
Time zone(s): Varying
Preferred server and speed: TBD

Oh noes.

Of course. But I was thinking if a bunch of cRPG FAGS could stomp everyone -- wut i went there -- on Native, maybe we'd get a bit of dignity back.

Also, is it possible to update the roster at this point? Would like to add a player.

Deafening said:
Did I make it? Think I made it. Whoa.

Name undecided, temporarily The cRPG Fearsome And Goddamn Sexy
Captains: DeafeningFlood, ManOfWar_Takeda
Players: Dan_ATS, Guts_ATS, Dexxtaa_RS, Rhuell_RS, Canary_RS, Hudson_RS (pending)
Time zone(s): Varying
Preferred server and speed: TBD

Edit: Updated player list, unfortunately John can't quite make it. Also, figured I'd be candid should another change be made.

Team name suggestion/s: Grinders, Mouse Grinders, Meat Grinders. Something nuanced which capture the cRPG spirit and conveys the
Deafening said:
Everyone who plays cRPG is a fag. This is common knowledge.
sentiment.

Either way we natives shouldn't underestimate these guys, I'm sure if their cRPG compatriots saw their names on the opposite team they'd be wary.

**** man, these guys are all pro, Man Of War pwns with a 1 hander, I saw Guts kill 12 remaining guys by himself with a 2hander, heck, we might get screwed by this team.

I'm currently on Lenton's team, but it seems that we won't be getting a full team together. If he doesn't mind, I'd like to offer myself up as a free agent for any last minute team changes!

Narthir, you're more than welcome to join our team if you wish to.
Contact me on xfire @ ChaosRaiders or Steam as ArmyRaiders.

edit: Guess not, gotta go to sleep.

Hour and a half left for registration changes. After this, /no/ changes will be allowed to rosters and no registration applications will be accepted. Deafening, I have made the change you requested and added TommyHu to your roster.

MODIFY: Less than half an hour left! After this, registration is closed!

No I don't mind Narthir. I just wish I could've seen that before you and asked. :sad: I'd had a long day and needed to go to sleep earlier. If only I'd checked an hour later. *sigh*

Hey if you guys want to use USA_East_POM for a match just let me know ahead of time (preferably over steam: rscheel) and I can setup the server with a password and whatever play speed you want.

I dont know anything about these cRPG guys, or much about cRPG in general, I like the mystery, hopefully our team will exemplify native prowess.  P.S. I'm afraid of their 2 handers

The round schedule is now up with pairings for all ten rounds. I suggest taking advantage of this to schedule in advance and avoid any difficulties in timing and finding an opportune moment. Due to having an odd number of teams, if your team is not shown then you have that week off. Consider it a rest week to schedule more of your matches. Best of luck, entrants! Thank you so much for your support, and I look forward to seeing the results. :smile: May the best team win!

--TKC_Kitten

Kitten-mew! said:
The round schedule is now up with pairings for all ten rounds. I suggest taking advantage of this to schedule in advance and avoid any difficulties in timing and finding an opportune moment. Due to having an odd number of teams, if your team is not shown then you have that week off. Consider it a rest week to schedule more of your matches. Best of luck, entrants! Thank you so much for your support, and I look forward to seeing the results. :smile: May the best team win!

--TKC_Kitten

Ohgosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom