Kingdom of Avalon Official Thread *The Dead Thread*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed someone on your roster named Drako, now I remember Jaythegreat playing in our server, one of our Lords Drako was messing around and said "I hate BC can i join KoA" It was never anything beyond that and shouldnt have been taken seriously. If this is the case please delete him from the roster, if its a different drako, than i'll remove this comment. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

..I look what you write in first page:...

1. Use the clan banner ( It is the symbol on my shield in my profile pic  :wink: )

...it seem same Banner of VeaVictis Clan: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,122287.0.html ...

...better if you choise another one...-_^

ciauz^^,
Jab

you got to contact a guy and if there is room he will put it in the banner pack but i forgot his name though

jon1414 said:
yes but banner spots int he banner pack are full  :cry:
not true the first 3 native banners are untouched, and many clans are inactive and need their banners removed. But unfortunately he just released the banner pack a few days ago, so there won't be another for some time :sad:

A clan war is usually a series of matches organized between 2 or more clans (if more than 2, the sides are often based on prior alliances). Wars can be as simple as the side that wins the most matches wins the war, or can be a complex campaign involving a "world map" that sides attack and defend on, often with a siege being the final match. This campaign is a good example of a complex war.

MadocComadrin said:
A clan war is usually a series of matches organized between 2 or more clans (if more than 2, the sides are often based on prior alliances). Wars can be as simple as the side that wins the most matches wins the war, or can be a complex campaign involving a "world map" that sides attack and defend on, often with a siege being the final match. This campaign is a good example of a complex war.

Really? I learn new stuff everyday :smile: back in jka a war was raiding the other clans server(until they started banning us cuz they couldn't fight us back lol)

OH YA also welcome to you and your clan :smile:

MadocComadrin said:
You could always do that too  :roll:  :twisted:

well here it would only work in deathmatch cuz if u try it in siege or team stuff and u start tking their clans more people other than the clan will be mad at you lol, unless of course you went under alias but then the clan wont know what really was going on so lol :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom