[Kingdom Management] No Influence Gain

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

Here is a bug report regarding lack of influence gain when we decide to create a Non-Imperial Kingdom

Summary: Influence gain is broken when creating our own "Non Imperial" Kingdom. Impossible to gain any point of influence.
How to Reproduce:
- I never joined any faction neither did I worked as a mercenary.
- I took over a castle with two villages bounded to it then signed (paid for) peace immediately afterwards.
- I completed the banner quest
- I completed the "Non Imperial Kingdom" - Destruction of the Empire Kingdom
- No matter if I win battles or even take over new settlements, I do not gain any influence. It stays at 0.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): "Non Imperial Kingdom" - Destruction of the Empire Kingdom
Version: Current

Update because I tried various things tonight to QA it. Unfortunately to no avail.

Creating a Non Imperial Kingdom: Influence is still bugged - I don't gain any no matter what I do even when the game tell me I won 25 influence from a battle.

Creating an Imperial Kingdom: Same thing

I also tried joining a Kingdom as a Vassal, fighting a bit for them (I gain influence as a vassal, no problem), then I leave, make peace and start my own kingdom: Still bugged.

Unsure what to do now. Everyone I talk to didn't encounter this bug.

And no, I don't have negative influence. I'm Influence 0 (Expected Change 0).

Is the kingdom tab available? You might need a city over a castle to officially start your own faction. Not sure as I received my first city from the vladians.

I will now start a fresh game and try it out again, just in case my saves were somehow corrupted.
I will let you know how it goes.

That is weird.

I also built my own kingdom. Influence gaining is perfectly normal.

However, there was one thing different than you. I didn't make peace before completing the quest.

I completed the kingdom-building quest while I was at war.

I will now start a fresh game and try it out again, just in case my saves were somehow corrupted.
I will let you know how it goes.

Hopefully, it is solved after you start a new one. But it might happen to other people in different cases.

Update:
I spotted someone opening a discussion on Steam having the very same issue as I.
Looks like other players encountered the "No Influence Gain" issue and it is solved by saving, quitting the game, launching the game and loading the save.

I can confirm this works.

After creating a totally new character this morning, I created my own kingdom again and encountered the very same bug. Restarting the game solved the issue.

To be noted: This is not a "visual" bug. The influence is truly not counted unless the game is restarted.

Hope it helps other people having the same bug!

Back
Top Bottom