Votes: 38 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Fierce Headmaster said:
hans_capon-kcd.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Didn't know Densetsu was hired to be one of the characters

****en lol. Now I need to buy the game just so I can kill this guy.

The combat seems much more fun now, and I'm not getting parried halfway to death every time I swing a sword. I think this has more to do with my character's skill level than mine. I guess this game is more like Morrowind than M&B. Meaning that while you do get to control when and how you attack, the end result is more determined by the game counting percentages behind the curtains than your skills as a player.

EDIT: I like how bandits just get the **** out of dodge when you walk in the middle of their camp head to toe in plate armour and swinging a sword. Made me feel like the ****ing Terminator.

It's a little of both, I think. Having higher stats certainly does help, but good equipment also makes a world of difference in this game. Most enemies carry edged weapons with very little blunt damage, and plate armor isn't hard to get after a few hours of play. So, the hits that enemies do land on you will typically deal exclusively stamina damage at first, and not very much per hit. I'm at a point in the main quest where enemies in full plate are popping up in almost every fight, and they're still parrying a large portion of my attacks. I'm now making a point of leveling axes, and in my next game I'll probably use axes much earlier. They seem to be well-rounded weapons if you get one with a point for thrusting, and you can still repair them for free on grindstones.

So what's the consensus on this game, anyway? I watched a live stream and it was hilariously bad, like one of those Jim Sterling Unity scammers somehow had a successful kickstarter but had no idea how to use the money. It looked like it was from the same guys as that Raven's Cry pirate game.

Goddamnit, ****ers. Now with all this talk of autist main characters and haughty Desnetus lookalikes I need to play this. Someone needs to tell the polish nazi creator that Taleworld's AG is a super effective marketing machine.

Back
Top Bottom