King of the Hill

Users who are viewing this thread

All the while, Wind sits atop the hill, with Deathski, he casually remarks. "What a view!" as he slowly moves uncomfortably closer to Deathski, his Linothorax slowly being taken off...

Wind moves even closer to Deathski and goes about doing his deed, about halfway through wind notices that it was actually EJ whom Deathski had knocked out and disguised. Mean while Deathski was out inspecting the trenches around the hill making sure no one would attack the hill again.

''AH HA!'' shouts the semi-disguised Ej.

''I tricked you into thinking I was Death! And now you must pay the price of your foolery! Guards! Take this fool to the trenches, and instruct the men that they may broker out the peasant games tonight, for Wind shall be forced to endure the horrors of... Twister!''

Ej we do not have twister, anyway it would only make Wind more sexually frustrated. Instead we should order the men to load the cannon with grape shot and tie his balls the the muzzle of the gun and paper cut the tip of his penis for good measure also.

Suddenly Primetarget is torn from a deep sleep. With severe pains and ache his first impression is that he wished that he never had reawoken to the miserably plane of existence.

opening his eyes and observes the perversion and violence taking place before him, he explodes with rage exclaiming: "What are these idiots doing! Fighting each other and making the devil blush with shame, and not even claiming the hill!"

Revertion to a state of angry muttering he picks up the neglected flag and marches rapidly past all the fighting and filth. When he reaches the top he plants the flag and shouts: "This hill is mine and I challenge any mortal foolish enough to face my wrath!"

The hill is Primetargets once again.

Deathski comes back from his trench inspection and notices Prime waving his flag claiming the hill for himself. Obviously Prime did not notice that that it would not be just one mortal facing him but instead the entire Blue Guard, Winds Hoplites and a few remaining Daleks.

Prime found himself surrounded by Blunderbusses with canister shot loaded, Pikes with Hoplons, and the Screaming of EXTERMINATE.

It was not long until Primetarget was shredded to smitherines by thousands of little Ball Bearings, stabbed in every place on his body and ray gunned to oblivion.

Deathski then took primes flagand burnt it and then pissed on its ashes and then put his own flag back up before berating his own men for not shooting intruders.

Back
Top Bottom