Khergit Mod for 808.

Users who are viewing this thread

thanks for those, guys.  Must apologise for the DDS thing: I actually have subotai's marvellous female armours loaded into my commonres and root textures folders.  They got overlooked when I uploaded everything because of this.

I am posting a bugfix now.  It's a nice small download....

Attempting to talk to the tournament master in first town (zendar?) froze the game. Also, numerous errors pop up, regarding armours...

Zathan

Can you detail any of the armour errors?

**Just found the cause of the 'leathers' armour RGL error - leathers is an item ID, not a texture  :oops:

Have you downloaded the bugfix (prob not, since I only just uploaded it) ?

How far did you get with the tournament master?
Nowhere, right?  Just found that a not equal was missing in the start-dialogue....

And, you mean Dhorak, right?

I tried the bug fix, but when I start a new game, I get an error saying that mount&Blade.exe isnt working, which usually is a coding error in my experience. Anyone else get this?

Amman de Stazia said:
Can you detail any of the armour errors?
Don't remember spesifically - I believe it had to do with leathers and gloves. I'll retest.

**Just found the cause of the 'leathers' armour RGL error - leathers is an item ID, not a texture  :oops:

Have you downloaded the bugfix (prob not, since I only just uploaded it) ?
I have, but I can't remember if it was before or after; I'll test it later and let you know.

How far did you get with the tournament master?
Nowhere, right?  Just found that a not equal was missing in the start-dialogue....
CTD upon initiating him to talk.

And, you mean Dhorak, right?
Right.

Still get RGL-error when trying to enter the arena; get item fails for leathers.

Upon chosing 'go to town center' in Halmar, I got CRT for get item fails for 2ndnordichelmet, probably gear worn by the city guards.

Zathan

hmmm.  I'm looking into it.  I've actually been trying to fix that map bug, any ideas?
Next bugfix will be a much bigger D/L so I'm trying to do as much as possible in one go...

Everyone, thanks for the reporting on bugs and issues.

Please can you all state whether bugs are happening AFTER the bugfix, or before the bugfix...

Muchly appreciated,

Me.

Still buggy. It crashed when I encountered northmen, could not load one of their helmets.

Just get some beta folks to play it for a while and point out the bugs. Fix them up, like really take your time with it. Once all is good and well, proceed to make another release. By the way, not to be a ****, but I noticed the textures are pretty choppy. I think the alpha or something messed up, since the people's hair is like sliced off, unless this is intended.

anyway, I was thinking I could retexture some stuff for you.

yes please - anything you want to improve on, just go ahead: Post a screenie of one or two once you are happy with them.
I've never been able to fix the alpha channel thing. 

OK, found and fixed the nordic helmet problem.

Next version will be a while as I want to have it 809 compatible....

Back
Top Bottom