OSP Musket Era 3D Art Jan Tuma´s Sturmhaube helmets Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

GoldEagleMNE said:
add this in module.ini in your module folder..
Code:
load_mod_resource = Jan_Tumans_strurmhaube.brf
:grin:
Yeah that's already there (without the .brf as it's not necessary). If that's not in module.ini, the game won't even load as it can't find the brf file.

Dukayn said:
GoldEagleMNE said:
add this in module.ini in your module folder..
Code:
load_mod_resource = Jan_Tumans_strurmhaube.brf
:grin:
Yeah that's already there (without the .brf as it's not necessary). If that's not in module.ini, the game won't even load as it can't find the brf file.
well if you dont put this in module.ini it would give you same error.. cannot find mesh..and if the texture is the problem than you would have a small window on desktop..cannot find texture textrue.dds..
and btw
Code:
load_mod_resource = Jan_Tumans_strurmhaube
(without .brf) :smile:

I don't mean to be rude here, but I've actually stated twice now that the line is already in my module.ini

The textures are in the right folder.  I did everything exactly the same way as you would for, say, narf's Transitional Armour Pack, which I have installed and working 100%

Csatádi said:
'Tumans' doesn't seems to be right. Check the spelling.
The spelling like that is from GoldEagleMNE's post.  The spelling is correct in my module.ini.  To make sure, I copy/pasted the filename spelling from the file itself so it's definitely correct.

Csatádi said:
its the name of the .brf..:smile:
Dukayn said:
Csatádi said:
The spelling like that is from GoldEagleMNE's post.  The spelling is correct in my module.ini.  To make sure, I copy/pasted the filename spelling from the file itself so it's definitely correct.
than the problem is in item_kinds1.txt..use morghs editor to add items..its easy..:smile: check the mesh name in item_kinds1.txt..and check the .brf in OpenBRF..

GoldEagleMNE said:
Csatádi said:
its the name of the .brf..:smile:
It's not in the version I downloaded.

[quote author=GoldEagleMNE]
than the problem is in item_kinds1.txt..use morghs editor to add items..its easy..:smile: check the mesh name in item_kinds1.txt..and check the .brf in OpenBRF..
[/quote]
I'll give Morghs thing a go.  I don't imagine it'd be an issue with the files themselves, otherwise no-one else would have them working.  Thanks.

Just downloaded from Nexus

Capture.JPG

Now, I had to rename the file to get it to launch because Warband recognises the weirdly formatted apostrophe as a line break and says "can't find file Jan_Tuma".  On renaming to just Jan_Tumas_strurmhaube.brf it loads just fine, except for the mesh error.

i just downloaded from nexus too..and i got Jan_Tumans_strurmhaube.brf..strange..
Untitled.png

for mesh error either must be the mesh name in item_kinds1.txt or load resource in module.ini..

GoldEagleMNE said:
for mesh error either must be the mesh name in item_kinds1.txt or load resource in module.ini..
That's what I thought too, but I've done the right things for those bits.  I'll try doing the item_kinds1.txt thing via the tool, and see if that makes any difference.

Dukayn said:
GoldEagleMNE said:
That's what I thought too, but I've done the right things for those bits.  I'll try doing the item_kinds1.txt thing via the tool, and see if that makes any difference.
ok..good luck..:smile:

EDIT: Never mind, I got it working :smile:

So it was an issue with what I was entering for the mesh name in the item_kinds1.txt file.  I thought it would have the same name as the textures as that's what narf's did, but I opened the .brf in OpenBRF and they are named differently, so I entered the mesh names that I saw in the .brf file and now they show up just fine ingame.

Yay, today I learned a whole heap about Warband modding.

Thanks for the assistance.

Dukayn said:
EDIT: Never mind, I got it working :smile:

So it was an issue with what I was entering for the mesh name in the item_kinds1.txt file.  I thought it would have the same name as the textures as that's what narf's did, but I opened the .brf in OpenBRF and they are named differently, so I entered the mesh names that I saw in the .brf file and now they show up just fine ingame.

Yay, today I learned a whole heap about Warband modding.

Thanks for the assistance.
wow..  :neutral: if you need my help..pm me..:smile:

would be very cool if you can make the husar armor too, you know with leopard skin on it, liked the look of it but dont really like to play WFAS :p great job anyway man loving the burgonets

Back
Top Bottom