• Rus

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Normanz

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. were are you from? Middle Norway (Trønderlag)

2. how much will you be able to play (how many times a week) Uncertain, Definitely most days a week, will surely be able to meet whatever demand there should be to activity

3. how long have you played vikingr/warband? I am relatively new to the Vikingr-mod, and look forward to playing it

4. what does you're name wanna be ? (historical old Norse viking name) Orvar Erikson, Orvar was a random generated name, and my name is Erik irl so..

5.do you have a mic and teamspeak 3 ? (we have a ts3 channel)  I do have a microphone, and teamspeak, even though i haven't made much use of it before..

6. will you respect our member as you're brothers? Yes, I try to always play nice, and to have a positive attitude towards other players, And will stand trustworthy by my shieldbrothers. will stand trustworthy by my shieldbrothers.

1. Where are you from? I am from Germany.

2. How much will you be able to play (how many times a week) My sword will swing every day, for the great Jarl.

3. How long have you played vikingr/warband? Too long, Steam says: ~850h Warband.

4. What does your name wanna be ? (historical old Norse viking name) Jöfursteinn (if it is okay :smile:).

5. Do you have a mic and teamspeak 3 ? (we have a ts3 channel) Of course, both.

6. Will you respect our member as your brothers? I will fight for them, win with them and die with them as my brothers.

look i found Sigvaldi on google! looks alot like his charchter, a bit blonder hair tough and a stupid hat  :smile:

sigvaldi.jpg

Updated the page! the spoiler and links are fixed and also added some cool drawnings to ALL the spoilers :smile:
and also you can red Úlfr's story's here

:grin:

nej e ha ittje det asså, men fant de på en side som en av lærerne mine forslo fordi vi hadde om Beowulf :smile: og var noen kule tegninger spurte han som eier siden om jeg kunne bruke de

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom