ive captured a noble, now what?

Users who are viewing this thread

eugenioso

Regular
so, i have beaten the Nord empire with my 70 strong force of vaegirs (great implementation of sieges by parties!) and ive finally captured an enemy lord. now what can i do with him??

ive got a castle, but i cant give it to the garrison.

so?

eugenioso said:
but what if, say, i just WIPED OUT his faction?? the nords, btw

Then sell him to a lord of a faction that are/where at war with the nords and if ya cant do that either, hang on to him and wait for him to escape your party.

By the way highest price i have gotten for a lord was 21.000 Denars.... King Harlaus.. second time i captured him XD first time i got 14.500...

eugenioso said:
so i can sell him to my lord king yaroglek? im almost sure thats his name

Yeah you should be able to as far as i know, though im not sure since ya say the nords are eliminated... then im not sure its possible... though try it and see if ya can..

goddamn nords, thats what i get for getting a bot too greedy with their faction (their utter ruin lol :smile:)

Ok...  This is bugging me.  Has anyone been able to actually lockup a captured Lord in a prison owned by the player?

I dont think your meant to lock them up? Just hold onto them, and you will get a message saying they will buy the lord off you

I got 25,000 for King Harlaus  :shock:

If I understand correctly, you have to cart his behind around with you until he either escapes or somone contacts you to buy him ?

All you can do with the lords is wait for that faction to offer you money for him, you cant contact them about it, just wait.

I captured my enemy kin' he was my first npc captive.. after a while one of his lords cheated me. my faction was besiegin' their city and he just jumped out of it and attacked me. my allies didn't join me so I was vastly outnumbered and lost the battle and my army and prisoners.. what's up with allies don't join battles anymore? is that a bug or another retarded "feautre"?

Red River said:
what's up with allies don't join battles anymore? is that a bug or another retarded "feautre"?
So far, my allies have joined me in my battles. You might have dropped your relation to them by helping villages they own. Doing village quests seems to piss off lords in the newest version.

LulWorlds said:
Red River said:
what's up with allies don't join battles anymore? is that a bug or another retarded "feautre"?
So far, my allies have joined me in my battles. You might have dropped your relation to them by helping villages they own. Doing village quests seems to piss off lords in the newest version.

doesn't matter the relations. the city was besieged. that means no army should be able to sneak in/out...

Red River said:
LulWorlds said:
Red River said:

doesn't matter the relations. the city was besieged. that means no army should be able to sneak in/out...
Since when? I don't recall besieging being an obstacle on previous versions for parties to sneak in/out. I know that it should be though.

well, it seems that you should be able to put them in prisons (although I know at this point you cant).  If you talk to the prison guard in a city/castle, there is the option to talk to a prisoner.  Perhaps in later development this will be worked out.

Back
Top Bottom