Is it possible to edit the appearance of NPCs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Plasquar

Grandmaster Knight
A while ago I browsed through the forum and found a female face I instantly fell in love with:
Khamukkamu said:
kwYAB.jpg

Is it possible to edit NPCs to have that face?
I remember that I saw a value for facecodes in Morgh's editor so I thought maybe its possible to edit that face into Perisno with the editor.

Plasquar said:
A while ago I browsed through the forum and found a female face I instantly fell in love with:
Khamukkamu said:

Is it possible to edit NPCs to have that face?
I remember that I saw a value for facecodes in Morgh's editor so I thought maybe its possible to edit that face into Perisno with the editor.
Yes, if you got the face code for that NPC (Ctrl + E then Ctrl + C) you could find the NPC that you want to have that face in Morgh's and paste it into the Face code 1: box, then get rid of whatever's in the second box and they'll have the face.
Think I meant to answer this ages ago but forgot and just now found it again  :oops:

arduus said:
Plasquar, if you need faces, Virake has a nice collection of community's best face models/textures: Virake's Male and Female Face Replacer
...which are already in Perisno as human males and females.

Carlos de Tonkin said:
Is that from 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans ? If I remember correctly, Perisno female elves share the same face model with female in 1429, just diffirent textures.
The face from the first message is not present at all in Perisno 0.8 and is used for female dwarves in PNB.

Leonion said:
The face from the first message is not present at all in Perisno 0.8 and is used for female dwarves in PNB.
Oh I got a little bit mixed up there. Btw, I haven't check the files yet but are you using a new skeleton for dwarves in PNB ? or just resizing armors ? I would love to patch those dwarven armors to v0.8.

arduus said:
I always thought you were using barf's faces
For whom?
Male human and elven faces - models are made by iboltax, textures are made by tw devs / iboltax / Jed_Q / Yiyang Chen / Aquil
Male dwarves - TLD
Male giants (just like the rest of giants' assets) - Furok

Female humans - corprus (although on nexus the same faces are credited to 'Adeline and Waswar')
Female elves - barf
Female dwarves (PNB) - dearuser (or so I think)
Female giants (PNB) - y_sephiroth

They're all credited.

Virake only picked other artists' assets and put them all together. I don't understand what's all the fuss about his pack.
Everything (or almost everything) you can find in his pack had been available for years before its release.
We don't use his pack in Perisno, but basically we use the exact same models and textures.

Carlos de Tonkin said:
Oh I got a little bit mixed up there. Btw, I haven't check the files yet but are you using a new skeleton for dwarves in PNB ? or just resizing armors ? I would love to patch those dwarven armors to v0.8.
New skeleton, new body.
Patching them would take a lot of efforts. I wouldn't do this.
Besides, afair, I added them to Perisno before I started working on PNB, so the job is already done, we just need to finally release it.

Leonion said:
New skeleton, new body.
Patching them would take a lot of efforts. I wouldn't do this.
Besides, afair, I added them to Perisno before I started working on PNB, so the job is already done, we just need to finally release it.
Shame, well, gotta hold off the hammer for now I guess. I saw you used many of assets from the chinese mod "12th" for PNB including numberous of armors, why don't you use their weapons as well ? most of them look very good, like the Song swords or the Dragon GuanDao in particular, an emperor of Zann worthy weapon.

The search "face" only has two matches (corprus and barf), and couldn't find iboltax nowhere among credits. If you say there are credited, then they are under different names that I don't know, I just wanted to warn you.

Holy ****, whoever added iboltax's faces indeed forgot to credit him. :facepalm:
The most important and widely used model in the mod.
Thanks for noticing it.

Also PNB and 0.8 credits are in respective threads, I didn't merge them with the main credits thread.

Carlos de Tonkin said:
I saw you used many of assets from the chinese mod "12th" for PNB including numberous of armors, why don't you use their weapons as well ? most of them look very good, like the Song swords or the Dragon GuanDao in particular, an emperor of Zann worthy weapon.
I did not like most of the weapons from China_da_song_3.0.brf (the part that's OSP). The textures of most of them are too blurry (plus those textures are separate while we have a ****ton of weapons mapped to common textures).
I did use a couple of them though.

UPD. Also.. items are not from 12th. They're from 【血与尘】大宋3.5
It's just in 12th they obviously use the same items.

Leonion said:
I did not like most of the weapons from China_da_song_3.0.brf (the part that's OSP). The textures of most of them are too blurry (plus those textures are separate while we have a ****ton of weapons mapped to common textures).
I did use a couple of them though.

UPD. Also.. items are not from 12th. They're from 【血与尘】大宋3.5
It's just in 12th they obviously use the same items.
Damn shame! I guess those weapons in 12th_song_weapons_1.brf and 12th_special_items.brf are not OSP then, anyway you should check those files out (from the latest 12th version on Moddb) They have some very nice models.

arduus said:
Carlos, could you ask for Longinus if you plan to contact the 12th team? I adore that couchable spear.
Hmm, most of people from China do not speak or understand English well, I belive it would be the same case with 12th dev team since they has a Russian man (1zironka1 was his name?) do the comunicating for them, and his English is somehow understandable. So it would be a good idea not to ask the dev team directly and ask through 1zironka1 instead. Lucky for us, Leonion is also a Russian, so he is likely the best person to contact 1zironk1 if he want to.

Back
Top Bottom