IR Screenshot Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Another look at Legio XIIII Gemina M.V .

New "maximus" armor by rgcotl , eagle and laurai modeled/textured by rgcotl and a finished standard under Legio II Adiutrix p.F.

Count of Flanders said:
Nice! One minor crit, the blue of the helmetcrest on the legatus looks way too bright

How dare you question your legate !? :wink: It is perfection at it's finest , the brighter the better  :wink:

Hey, Vympel, I just paged through the previous images... You're adding Macedonian/Greek linthorax armors? I'm not complaining, I think it's cool (especially for MP), I was just surprised to see them so far... FAR to the west of home )) I foresee someone rigging up the ever-popular Spartan army to conquer Britain....... I also noticed the Vexillarius standards were adjusted. Nice.

I'm really impressed by the quality of the workmanship displayed. It's always amazing to me, that a handful of individuals jacking around with their hobby, with no financial compensation, produce such fantastic stuff when companies with millions-dollars budgets fling more poo than angry monkeys. I suppose that's the difference between "a labor of love" and one with the bottom line as the object.

Fantastic all

Thanks , I am not adding Greek armors as they are though they will transform into Roman armors somehow .

Vympelius trying his hand on new large scutum (25lb) , new shield holding tactics are required to handle this beast .

Nice )) Looks good ) It'll do while I save up for those VR goggles I saw on Ebay

vr-goggles-magic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom