Inverse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Wouldn't mind that Inverse Hotkey that was mentioned a little while ago. Or even better a button you can hold down just for it, instead of a toggle.

Fietta said:
Will Inverse attack direction be a thing?, cheers.

Inverse attack direction? So left is right, or just the inverse of the vertical attacks? The latter is already in Warband (invert mouse Y axis in Options), but not the horizontal axis (left and right swings).

DanAngleland said:
Fietta said:
Will Inverse attack direction be a thing?, cheers.

Inverse attack direction? So left is right, or just the inverse of the vertical attacks? The latter is already in Warband (invert mouse Y axis in Options), but not the horizontal axis (left and right swings).

You move ur mouse right and the swing goes left

Ah, ok. I can see how that could seem more natural, and I don't suppose there would be a problem making it an option. It just depends on whether they've thought of it.

I know that the 'hold left to swing from left to right' is in Warband; I should have said I realised what you were getting at, that you wanted the option to invert that and swing to the left when aiming the mouse to the left.  :grin: Right? Or do I mean left... :ohdear:

Now speaking seriously, Inverse is a feature introduced already in Warband and used by some players. Some people use it, others don't. I personally don't like it, but I can understand why some people do. If it has been for such a long time in Warband and no one complained about it I don't see why the feature shouldn't be allowed in Bannerlord, removing it wouldn't make any sense.

Gasset said:
If it has been for such a long time in Warband and no one complained about it
I've been complaining about it to anyone who would listen since like 2011 and I hope it's not in Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom