Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Isn't that the kid that said that every country should follow the American constitution?

crodio said:
Арвенский ис е фагот
fagot.png

Haha, thanks both!

@DanAngleland. Yeah I was spending some time here before but not that too much as I do now. Still was a bit addicted to the other forum, but it was easily to leave. :razz:

MithrellaS said:
Haha, thanks both!

@DanAngleland. Yeah I was spending some time here before but not that too much as I do now. Still was a bit addicted to the other forum, but it was easily to leave. :razz:

I'm sure it wasn't easy at all, enjoy him TW

Eazy-E said:

Maybe antagonistic trolling is the norm where you come from, but it's not welcome here. People posting here are given the benefit of the doubt until they find a way to **** up and bring down condemnation and scorn upon themselves. Please take your weird forum stalking elsewhere.

Eazy-E said:
MithrellaS said:
Haha, thanks both!

He'd been around for a while until your ****ty forum spat him out. I think we can manage.

I'm not here for causing drama. But, here someone can browse at peace. Whilst the other forum continuously has a huge amount of trolls making the forum a kindergarten.

That is a reason why I asked to get banned there. You can PM me for more information. But please don't destroy this thread. :c

Usually all this is quarantined in the Bannerlord thread, but I think we have a leak.

Back
Top Bottom