Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, and welcome Osodrac.

This is perhaps the worst place to ask for tech support.
If the tech support section is of no help I'm not sure what else to do.
You can try the search function to see if others have reported the issue. It is often the case.

Here are the sub-sections depending on what you play (on).

Hello everyone! I'm a Warband modding enthusiast from way back before the forums looked this stylish (the days of old when mbrepository was still up)

Hoping to interact with the community and post on the Warband modding forums a little if I have the free time :mrgreen:

Привет, я Гути! Всем отличного настроения!
Привет! Я совсем не говорю по-русски, но надеюсь, вам понравится форум. (I'm sure Google butchered that, but maybe my intent comes across)

Okay guys, I'll say "HI". Like he said in the introducing anounce, "that's a given"...
I'm french, I use the english game version if we can say.
Yeah, even if I read it, my english can be good or awesomely degenerate :grin:
Sorry for your eyes before all that troublesome things
Well so, I'll not say again, it's awesome, I want to s*** the great guy who think about this game.
Anyway, If you think about a version M&B III, think about a map really large.
Juste don't restrict yourself with a limit of empire at the start, create an empire is possible for the gamer, why not the IA ??? Is this human or should I say, non-human discrimination ?
Yes, think, a game, possibilities in the game, why just the gamer can do it ?
I know, it's difficult to think, to apply but man, IA evolved make thing really great in the end :wink:
Well, I'm french, I'll report all I can think of! All I can see.
I'm looking forward to your reply or your view of my post.In advance, I'll say in hyprocrit terms "Thanks a lot" :p
PS : Oh right, I repy to the automatic welcoming mesage of Dejan. If he don't report it to the developper team, i'll screw him even if he is not real :grin:

Last edited:
Hello, salut, and bienvenue.
I haven't played Bannerlord much, but the factions are able to expand their territory. So technically they can become empires, or dominant.
At least that's what I understand from 30 hours of gameplay. I should really see where Bannerlord is now since early access release :smile:

Butter you say...

63gHe.jpg

Hello! I'm an 18 year old aspiring m&b warband modder from England!

I first discovered m&b Warband back in late December 2019 on Ps4 which lead me to loving the game and the m&b series. During either April or May of 2021, I brought myself a gaming laptop so i could also pre order Bannerlord and give modding a try on Warband!

Last edited:
Greeting. I've been playing Mount and Blade since early access 15 years ago. I wasn't very good then, and I haven't gotten much better. But I've always loved the games, the world, and now that I have lived a bit, and learned a bit, I look, forward to getting Bannerlord on PC. (Currently on PS4, and lacking funds to upgrade, but I will) I have always been a huge fan of RP head, and Mount and Blade has set the bar for me in a lot of ways. From everything I've seen, it only gets better.

I look forward to meeting you all ^.^.

Hi. I got Mount and Blade Bannerlord on my Xbox one a few months ago and I love it! It's an amazing game and I really like how I get to control my troops. I hope to eventually get a PC and move my Bannerlord to that, but I can't right now. Anyway, the game is awesome I just wish there were console commands for Xbox. Have a good day everyone!

Hello all ,m&blade,&bannerlord are both great fun games,my only gripe with m&b2(PS4) Haven't married on my pc version yet) is your married(family members) partner('s) getting locked into caravans,or town or party etc,once that issue is fixed..wow will be &already is an awesome game

Hello, I am Rnando, I'm not an english speaker so my english is not that good but I hope you all can understand me jaja

I have been playing m&b for some years and I decided recently to jump here so I could be part of the community, so here I am, searching for more knowledge about this game :smile:

Nice to meet you all and see you soon in the forum!

Back
Top Bottom