Interior scenes improvements

Users who are viewing this thread

Edo, night streets
I have added some vegetation night lights and fire lights. It seems that there is a limitation for amount of lights per scene.
QAAsQ.jpg

hQ3GW.jpg

sA93m.jpg

Tvait.jpg

NXhec.jpg

I7aFX.jpg

F3G1d.jpg

FwrhN.jpg

Ew9kN.jpg

CdOtb.jpg

When I will finish the interiors I will pack everything and will make it downloadable. Also, updated first post. We with Haruka will wander all across the Japan revealing you the beauties of the towns.

PS: Nothing is final, put your input and suggestions.

Hi, can I check if your pack will work with Gekokujo v3.1 Beta (without Sugoroku 3.1.12, I didnt play it as I couldnt figure out how to get the map icons of lords and player change with the size of their troops)?

Thanks. Beautiful work.  :wink:

ahseph said:
Hi, can I check if your pack will work with Gekokujo v3.1 Beta (without Sugoroku 3.1.12, I didnt play it as I couldnt figure out how to get the map icons of lords and player change with the size of their troops)?

Thanks. Beautiful work.  :wink:

I think it will work just okay.

roal.yr said:
A2aX0.jpg

pYSkj.jpg
Edo Inn. Night and day.

Hi roal, I can't seem to find this tavern scene per your screenshot, the only tavern scene in your pack is only scn_town_23_tavern.sco which isn't Edo either..

By the way, do you also find the npc face not brightening up with light and light_red? only light_sun and light_night brightens the face (when you are far away, possibly on face.lod). Were you able to resolve that?

ahseph said:
roal.yr said:
A2aX0.jpg

pYSkj.jpg
Edo Inn. Night and day.

Hi roal, I can't seem to find this tavern scene per your screenshot, the only tavern scene in your pack is only scn_town_23_tavern.sco which isn't Edo either..

By the way, do you also find the npc face not brightening up with light and light_red? only light_sun and light_night brightens the face (when you are far away, possibly on face.lod). Were you able to resolve that?

Yes, this tavern is something random I did before and it is not into the pack.

As for LODs, well,  failed to make them work for some reason. I have no idea for now on why do they fail to recognize the lighting... And I am not really going to work on this anytime soon, neither play M&B and so on. Maybe later, sometimes, when I get back to this...

Back
Top Bottom