Infanterie Regiment "Freiherr von Strauch" Nr. 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Y U NO LEAVE PRIMUS ALONE
cry.gif

RIP Svensson, Bashy, Nutty Pig, Glopaxi, and all others who were warned or muted on "Blood Ban Sunday". I'll remember you guys for the crimes you never committed  :'(

CluelessWill said:
RIP Svensson, Bashy, Nutty Pig, Glopaxi, and all others who were warned or muted on "Blood Ban Sunday". I'll remember you guys for the crimes you never committed  :'(

Ty you for the kind words, we all know it has been a plot they have been planning for several months, all planned to strike on Glopaxi's birthday, for maximum damage.

Lyall said:
So what did I miss today chaps??

All our threads on the FSE Forum got locked. Basicly their reason was, "We don't like you, therefore we lock all your threads."

Including the Groupfighting Tournament Thread and the Groupfighting Server which have nothing to do with the Nr.24.

Well played FSE...glorious move.

to be fair I doubt that many people give a single jimmie the tw forum has and always will be superior as it's run fairly. I still don't understand why all the puppets haven't woke up and smelt the bacon yet.

biggun34 said:
to be fair I doubt that many people give a single jimmie the tw forum has and always will be superior as it's run fairly. I still don't understand why all the puppets haven't woke up and smelt the bacon yet.
Ba-ba-bacon?  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom