MP Other ***INACTIVE*** UNOFFICIAL Community Banner Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

here is resized version of banner
AustrianCavalry21.jpg

Slot-11e

Brilliant idea you have going here. Could you please reserve slot 11-G for the 5th Brigade's banner please?

5brgbannerv1.jpg

5brgbannerv2.jpg

Gentil said:
Is there anyway of getting back the Purple banner that was on MM, the one on the first page?

Sorry for double post. Gentil, did you mean this one (its blue)? I had to sort of fill the outside otherwise it would have been stretched and horrible.

gentilv1.jpg

The 35te would like to use this banner please and we will take grid 10d

eqw29i.jpg

there is the pic hope i did it right. Also thanks a lot man you are a gentlemen and a scholar.

would it be possible to submit two banners as the actual Nr. 35. Infanterie had two banners and we are about to get a second group. So can I submit two?

i just don't want to add extra work for you

Frederickson said:
Tirion Baratheon said:

I really think you frenchies should try to go for something more original and distinguishable. You will not be able to see the difference between these two flags. I've also received a banner from 32e (which I should have made them post here but forgot to). Their banner at least has the blue and red inverted but that trick can only work once!

Edit: I've reserved you a place but I'd like you to resubmit if possible

6th_Col_Fortis said:
Banner of Régiment des Dragons de l'Impératric

Spot: (3d)

Please read the post just above your one
Edit: I suppose that slight variation on the border might work. I'm going to test them out now.
Edit The borders do not work in the slightest, please see my original post and the next one

Especially for the attention of the French regiments who have posted so far

I've run some test of a few of the flags, screenshots can be found here: http://postimage.org/gallery/c0xtom34/

As you can see the corners of the flags are cut off, I haven't figured out the exact size of the circle that shows the banner but I'll try to give you a good estimate in my next post. I think 32e, 57e and 1er gren are going to have to resubmit. Making your banners smaller to fit inside the circle would just make the problem of distinguishing them even greater.

Also let the screenshots serve as a gentle reminder to flip your image horizontally or ask me to do so.  :razz:

Hello Hadji,

you've forgotten the banner of the Colbergsches Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 10 on grid 6a! Here it is again:

FlagInfReg.jpg
and

FlagInfRegSpiegel.jpg

Please put it in grid 6a

Thanks a lot for your work

Max Dron

Nordmanntonne said:
Hello Hadji,

you've forgotten the banner of the Colbergsches Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 10 on grid 6a! Here it is again:

FlagInfReg.jpg
and

FlagInfRegSpiegel.jpg

Please put it in grid 6a

Thanks a lot for your work

Max Dron

Sorry, I did add it just didn't change the first post!
marchal davout said:
Hadji Murat said:
marchal davout said:
Murat did you see my submition?
I did, I replied. There must be somebody who can do it for you... ask around!  :lol: if it comes to it, I'll do it!
I will look for someone. Can it replace 8G?
Yup that's fine

Back
Top Bottom