Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Could someone post their save game from 1.8, need to test it with a large amount of troops to se if I still get ctd with the old verison, this would make it easier to narrow down whats causing the crash.

Mine crashes in battle

cerumen said:
Could someone post their save game from 1.8, need to test it with a large amount of troops to se if I still get ctd with the old verison, this would make it easier to narrow down whats causing the crash.

Mine crashes in battle

Try using directx7 version , set it in launcher options see if that helps maybe update your video card driver .

Gothic Knight said:
Yep. It'll probably be the only armor OSP for a while because making a Roman hamat/armors is very difficult. This was my last attempt at it.
65101638.jpg
63600816.jpg

Those who try eventually succeed.

Lareth said:
the instructions for ImperiumRomanum PL1.9  say to "install over " BRYTENWALDA 1.33

however i can't seem to find a download for BRYTENWALDA 1.33, can anyone help me??

newest one is 1.332 seems to work fine with that. this is a sub mod so should be safe to assume that this mod will work with brytenwalda releases as they come out.

cerumen said:
I don't know why I keep trying, just get ctd.
I've tried everthing. reinstalled it a coupple times revalidated my steam game and tried on lowest and higest grapic settings!

I really want to continue my campagin:sad:
I had the same problem, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html this fixed it + make sure you have enabble instant textures or whatever

Just wanted to say THANK YOU, for a job well done!

I have played most of the mods posted on the forum, and Imperium Romanum 1.8 is easily the most thought through, fun and bug free!  :grin:

Great focus on realism, combined with a wide range of features!

The version to install the mod is Brytenwalda 132????? Because The version does not exist even 133 or I am wrong???

piro said:
The version to install the mod is Brytenwalda 132????? Because The version does not exist even 133 or I am wrong???

Well, if i understand it correctly, Brytenwalda have been 1.33 for a long time :smile:

OFICIAL: Brytenwalda v 1.332 (full)

Note that it is 1.332, not 1.32. I imagine its the same as 1.33b  :grin:

In any case, it works fine for me. Though i personally prefer v1.8 of Imperium Romanum, and it is a standalone version.

Vympel said:
Geranigus said:
Vympel said:
Geranigus said:
Each time i want to start a new game, the game freeze and crash.

How I installed:
1. Install brytenwalda 1.332
2. Install the ImperiumRomanum PL1.9.rar YES
3. Unzip the rar
4. Copy and paste the files in the Brytenwalda map.

What am i doing wrong ?

You have steam ?

Yes

Re invalidate game cache through steam after you install the mod. Enable load textures on demand. I don't know why so many people crash I have to test it a bit more and see if I crash its open beta after all I expected to have bugs but not crashes.

I also have crash with the mod(my game is of steam). My steps:

2. Install the ImperiumRomanum PL1.9 (open rar and copy and paste the files in the Brytenwalda directory inside "module".
3. Start the game and create the profile, the rare thing is that I create myself a profile as if it was playing to Brytenwalda
4. When i finish , the game crash to the desktop

I have installed other mods before in my game of the steam

piro said:
I also have crash with the mod(my game is of steam). My steps:

2. Install the ImperiumRomanum PL1.9 (open rar and copy and paste the files in the Brytenwalda directory inside "module".
3. Start the game and create the profile, the rare thing is that I create myself a profile as if it was playing to Brytenwalda
4. When i finish , the game crash to the desktop

I have installed other mods before in my game of the steam

Try this memory tweak tell me if it works http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html .

I ended up getting my game to Not CTD at start of a battle.  In the game where I had the problem I had  11 companions and exported/Imported there Changed character sheets to make them into what I wanted them to be.

I deleted the mod entirely and started fresh  still did not help from saved game. however the new game worked

I’ve played threw 10 battles so far without problem. 

this is what I did differently.

I deleted all characters from my character folder and have NOT imported/exported the companions at all. I was able to import my PC.  also I’m going with fewer companions to see if that helps.
not exactly sure why this is having an effect on battle crashing however it seems to be working

Lareth said:
I ended up getting my game to Not CTD at start of a battle.  In the game where I had the problem I had  11 companions and exported/Imported there Changed character sheets to make them into what I wanted them to be.

I deleted the mod entirely and started fresh  still did not help from saved game. however the new game worked

I’ve played threw 10 battles so far without problem. 

this is what I did differently.

I deleted all characters from my character folder and have NOT imported/exported the companions at all. I was able to import my PC.  also I’m going with fewer companions to see if that helps.
not exactly sure why this is having an effect on battle crashing however it seems to be working

Well yes companions are different from 1.8.

Hi everyone! I need a bit help with the submod. I got the Brytenwalda 1.33 and 1.9. but i just couldn't start it.

Might did wrong:
1. install Brytenwalda 1.33
2. install 1.9 in Brytenwalda
3. unzip the rar file

But that didn't work. After i moved the 1.9 to Modules, i had the option to start, but it crashed while the loading screen was up. Then tried to copy the files from 1.9 folders and paste into the Brytenwalda, that also didn't work. I would truly appreciate if someone could help me with this.

Are you using the Steam version of the game? If you are there are some reports of the mod not working with the Steam version to of the game until after you revalidate the game files after you instal the mod.

here is what i did

downloaded and installed B 1.33 into WN mod folder

downloaded 1.9  unziped into a seporate folder in my desk top.

then i copied and pasted 1.9 files into B1.332

then i renamed teh B 1.332 mod folder ot the name for 1.9

so long as you don't export/import any of the NPC/Campanions you should be crash free

i have XP as operating system

Vympel said:
Try this memory tweak tell me if it works http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html .

This fix is GODLIKE! It was a miracle playing 2h straight without crashing and only stopped cuz i'm going to have breakfast now.

By the way, I don't know if someone has already mentioned it but, the Gladiator helmets need texturing. Although they look good in the shop, when you buy them they appear all white.

Thanks for your replies. It's not steam version Dissaray, should i use it!? Lareth. i followed your steps but i got the same issue like before. Loading screen changed but the game was Brytenwalda 1.332 still. Could Vista be the problem!?

Derraa said:
Vympel said:

This fix is GODLIKE! It was a miracle playing 2h straight without crashing and only stopped cuz i'm going to have breakfast now.

By the way, I don't know if someone has already mentioned it but, the Gladiator helmets need texturing. Although they look good in the shop, when you buy them they appear all white.

I will look into that.

Hotghar said:
Thanks for your replies. It's not steam version Dissaray, should i use it!? Lareth. i followed your steps but i got the same issue like before. Loading screen changed but the game was Brytenwalda 1.332 still. Could Vista be the problem!?

Not sure what you mean but if you overwrote original Brytenwalda files with 1.9 files you can be sure that you installed the mod correctly main menu looks like brytenwalda still but when you start the game you should have 100 Auxilia troops with you and also a special companion.

Any way on improving morale besides paying women, drink and songs to my men? I know, its the realistic way but I am so used to TweakMB that it becomes unplayable this way. So how can I tweak ( or cheat whatever  :twisted: ) in order to have morale always at maximum?  :cool:

Thanks in advance.

Derraa said:
Any way on improving morale besides paying women, drink and songs to my men? I know, its the realistic way but I am so used to TweakMB that it becomes unplayable this way. So how can I tweak ( or cheat whatever  :twisted: ) in order to have morale always at maximum?  :cool:

Thanks in advance.

You can do it by killing everything around you and also turn off morale effects resting in mod options.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You sounded like a polite Seargent, more or less like " Fight, don't complain".  :lol: By the way have you noticed the gladiator helmets? Can you retexture them or just reduce the brightness of them?

Back
Top Bottom