I'm Dead - Cheating Solutions

Users who are viewing this thread

EBass

Recruit
Urghhhhh so I didn't read the documentation properly and now I'm dead. I didn't want to be, but my last save when I'm not dead is about 15 days ago. Is there any console command to just remove it? Thanks

You can cheat death before you die by making Death Charm tradable item (using Items Editor) and buy it whenever you want. It prevent your char from death.

But once you are dead... sorry no way. Have to collect all 3 Charms now.

With item editor you cann't give items directly to yourself in the middle of a game. You can only make items tradable and buy.

you can cheat knock a migrating bear clan out using Control+f5 (or was it f4?), take death ward, knock army of the dead, and lord's deserters etc to get the 3 trophies trade for charm and there you go.

I mean, you can't make all 3 merchandise, buy them, and live again? Tamerlan made it sound like you could only give yourself a death charm this way.

Servitor said:
I mean, you can't make all 3 merchandise, buy them, and live again? Tamerlan made it sound like you could only give yourself a death charm this way.
Well I sounded solution to prevent death. Just didn't think about making all 3 Charms tradable and get back to life that way.

Back
Top Bottom