If you have a MAC and want to play this game (read here)

Users who are viewing this thread

There's probably more than one way to do this but thought I'd post a youtube submitted tutorial on how to play the game on MAC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgRzF7Xd9Cc

I think, that when you buy a Mac, you clearly states that peer pressure and overrated products are more important then games. Let Mac-Owners craddle in their misstake and force them to use Garageband instead.

Talii said:
I think, that when you buy a Mac, you clearly states that peer pressure and overrated products are more important then games. Let Mac-Owners craddle in their misstake and force them to use Garageband instead.
check out my beats I made!

alien noises in the backround with lots of cowbell

Talii said:

Not 3 posts can be made before Windows fanboys join in to rant about **** they clearly know nothing about.

-From a Windows user that doesn't owe anything from Apple except for a 6-year-old iPod.

92nd_HertugHans said:
Talii said:

Not 3 posts can be made before Windows fanboys join in to rant about **** they clearly know nothing about.

-From a Windows user that doesn't owe anything from Apple except for a 6-year-old iPod.

If people who debated actually knew their bit, debating would instantly get boring, and instead get effective. We dont want that, now do we.

Haha, I do love reading the forums!  :lol:

Reading posts here is more entertaining than reading the sun newspaper!  :lol: :lol:

HarbingerOfDoom said:
lolSid said:
Haha, I do love reading the forums!  :lol:

Reading posts here is more entertaining than reading the sun newspaper!  :lol: :lol:
The sun has a newspaper? WHY WAS I NOT TOLD?!

Its a British thing.

"Latest UK News, Crime, Political, World"

Yukimura_Sanada said:
easy solution app store buy the windows OS.

Done..

Random-Funny-Photos-Part-137_01-595x446.jpg

The God of Mac is displeased!

Back
Top Bottom