i really don know whats happening

Users who are viewing this thread

rlondamix

Recruit
now i have my own kingdom and vassals with their armies counting to 100+. Whenever I summoned them and we see an enemy let say having an army of 500, they tend to run and go somewhere else even if we outnumber the enemy. I dont know if this is a bug or not but its hurting my kingdom coz they dont fight and just run away

next time post in quick questions/quick answers
in pop quality overpowers quantity, so if your side has like 600 faction troops, all tiers, and you have lets say 200 best units of that faction your vassals will run from jatu army bigger than 500, no matter what, because jatu are extremely deadly with their lances
if you face enemy lords, check if they have like additional 40 order troops, because if yours dont have some, they will calculate their chances favorizing enemy, knighthood orders are very strong so mind that
sometimes if faction had peace with everyone for a long time, they train their troops, check what are you fighting against

The calculating algorithm is obviously not as good as you are in determining whether a battle is winnable or not.  I don't know if it's just me, but it seems that certain lords are more cowardly than others though all will run away if they think the odds are too great.  If your lords are individually weak, like with 100 troops, but you have 10 of them, they are also more likely to run away against a single force of let's say 500 because none of them want to start a battle.  If lords are within range and you have good relations with them, they should join you in battle though.

this always happen when i assemble my army and we encounter another army. they dont just ran away but they will travel to a castle or city leaving me behind

Back
Top Bottom