I.R SURRECTUM

Users who are viewing this thread

djogloc02 said:
I am not sure if I have a grapich card or not (I don't know where can I see), but if I have, for sure it should be 32mb grapich card.

Yeah thats probably the problem, since M&B Warbands minimum requirements are for a 128MB videocard (I'm guessing yours may be onboard) and IR can be resource intensive., to find out your Graphics card, click on Startmenu > Run and type in dxdiag and press enter, then click on the Display tab and it should tell you the name.

Operating System: Windows 7 Starter 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU  330  @ 1.60GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.6    Memory: 2048MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 2040MB RAM
Memory: 2048MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
Display Memory: 256 MB
Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
      Shared Memory: 256 MB

This is what I found in dxdiag( What I think it's important).

djogloc02 said:
Operating System: Windows 7 Starter 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU  330  @ 1.60GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.6    Memory: 2048MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 2040MB RAM
Memory: 2048MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
Display Memory: 256 MB
Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
      Shared Memory: 256 MB

This is what I found in dxdiag( What I think it's important).

Yeah, your graphics card is the problem, especially as its an onboard one, you really need to get a proper graphics card.

Yes pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaasse - thanks :wink:

You can include the TMLD bugfixes of Mage Lord - then we would have a really stable and bugfree version 1.4 of IR - thanks for your effort!

you guys shouldn't stay restricted to Britain. i think you should make a map of Europe and then make all the factions to make this the first TRUE Roman era mod for warband. take a look at the map of the mod 1257AD. i feel like if you can pull that off but set it in Classical Antiquity it would be the greatest mod of all time!

But in 1257AD there's barley any map lag, you just have to have a good computer to run it, as with any awesome game. other examples are the shogun mod.

Just wanted to say that I find the mod to be phenomenal in its current state, and any new release would be awesome.

A pity that the forum doesn't seem more active.

i completely agree my friend.
Unfortunately it seems that we will never see a proper roman era mod in Warband :sad:
maybe in the future with bannerlord perhaps

Yea, they should do a game where it's possible to make a certain location to each legiion, in Spain, when controlled by Romans, you will only recruit soldies from Legio IX Hispana or  Legio XX Valeria Victrix (50% of the Spain to each legion), or maybe make legions as factions, but they will never go to war agaisnt another Legion, and the villages they conquer, after a few days, you will be able(and the lords too) to recruit roman soldiers. Very complicated!!!

Just chiming in that I would love a patch! The armor previews in the beginning are splendidly crafted :smile:. Don't despair, Vympel, the mod you've created is truly among the best for Mount & Blade!

Hi Vympel,

is there any chance to have this mod enwidened as to say the whole european / north african map as sugested?

Or to start with change some of the bugs still in it? Like the combat-orders not working properly? Or the troop trees for natives?

Back
Top Bottom