I got a town I wasn't expecting - bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

IBrettski

Recruit
i don't no if this is a bug or not tbh not complaining if it is but im a vessel with the nords and only about 30-40 days in it they just randomly gave me a town now that has never happened before or is this just a mod haven't really looked at them all

i dont kno if itz a bug either i cant say ive seen it before much in the same way you cant see good spelling or grammar in your post or punctuation which has no excuse as you can use spellchecker but anyway to answer your question it is unusual were you already their vassal when they gave you the town and what is your renown

xD

I have no idea if it's a bug or not. Maybe you are just good mates with the King or everyone had significant estates in the realm already? It has happened to me randomly before and but instead of a town I got given a random castle. I'm not going to complain either but it is strange and even if it is a bug I don't know if it could be fixed but then again I am no modder.

Not a bug. If you prove yourself well the king may favor you over anybody else. In fact, a lot of the lords, especially your friends, may also support you if this is the case.

Back
Top Bottom