I DID do a search...

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about rocks!  I didnt give him those to use as a weapon, I needed inventory space, and forgot to take them back :oops:  Just plain forgot about better leg armor... Ill get him some, see how it helps, AND take his rocks away, I think hes trying to use those instead of other weapon.

Arm your NPCs to the teeth with loot armor and arms and trust me,they will do OK.If you are VERY VERY rich,arm them with black armor,helmet and lances.They know how to couch.And that annoying enemies who sneak up behind you regret it sometimes.

What is this "rich" of which you speak? LOL  Im trying, but merchants only have so much money(for selling after-battle loot), so I have to be a little careful about where I sell.  Would be nice if all those caravans I see running around actually had an affect on the economy of towns.

Sid Meier's Pirates eh? :grin:

Nope,get rich or die tryin' :grin:

Just attack a few swadian bands,loot the armor,and arm your pals.Find lances if you can.I have a few always with me.

Get prisoner managment up, and take slaves. Great source of income. Plus, with three sources of income in each town, there are plenty of places to sell stuff. Finally, if you are lvl 20, you probably do want to join a side, as they give additional missions (some of the merchant missions are good too).

Raider missions give 3500 dinar and XP,Nobles give 4500 dinar and 1500 XP ( I might be wrong)

for the most cash,bring 6 7 Knight prisoners when enemy gives a mission.

I dont know, just dont really feel like trying to balance out faction like/dislike, because Idont want to have to worry about getting jumped by a patrol(having enough trouble running into bandits).  Prisoner management is at 4 now, yeah I know, but I didnt read up on everything before I played, so I didnt know about using other heros to take up slack.

Jaghatai Khan said:
Raider missions give 3500 dinar and XP,Nobles give 4500 dinar and 1500 XP ( I might be wrong)

for the most cash,bring 6 7 Knight prisoners when enemy gives a mission.

why do they always want swaidan knights as prisoners.  there are over 40 man at arms waiting in my castle... :twisted:

to get rich finish all quests you can, they really make you rich i have now 21000 dinar. and all my heroes are full armored with noteworthy ones. and i gave them one handed swords as i have because it is the role we are playing 3 powerful swordsmaster of vaegirs. and when they've reached about lvl 20 i understood that it was worthy to spend money for them.

Finished River Pirates last night(havent really been trying to, just attacked them when I happened across them).  Suppose I need to join faction for more quests... :sad: Dont really care for that myself, Id rather stay out of it, otherwise, Id have to fight for one side, then the other, to balance faction, just a lot of hassle I dont want.

Yeah, as it is, you pretty much have to choose a side, or be limited to just merchant quests. Don't expect too much excitement out of being affiliated with a side though. It just gives you more stuff to do, getting you from fight to fight.

Back
Top Bottom