HYW - Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

hnu5.jpg

hun3.jpg

hun7.jpg

Llew2 said:
Repost:
teddybrother said:
Haha!  I prefer to kill well-equiped enemies(especially expensive knights  :mrgreen:) by my longbowmen squad. 
lbsqu2vc1.jpg

lbsqu1kj1.jpg

Character and party informations:
I'm a captain of an unnamed English longbowman squad
lbsqu3co7.jpg

My party in HYW 4.1(I'm longbowman freak :lol:)
lbsqu4sd1.jpg

About my character(Since 0.751:HYW4.0,like a killing machine :twisted:)
mewu6.jpg

Lol in the 2nd pic your just standing there, chilling with your soldier's ontop of a body floor xD

Hum the third picture look's good. I like how the archer has a shield equipped while using a bow. They should be able to do this because there's enough arm room :neutral:

I made a vid, didn't know where to post it. Sorry for mediocre quality. *checks if embedding works here*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fe9hhCI0vU

the graphics of this look so crap to warband now :sad:

it's a shame

lords and realms was my all time favourite, now i can't play it cause the graphics are naff compared to warband, i suppose its the gameplay aswell though

With a statement like that he (not they, Llew2 is THE developer for this mod) probably will, yeah. :grin:

And I'm looking forward to it.

FrisianDude said:
With a statement like that he (not they, Llew2 is THE developer for this mod) probably will, yeah. :grin:

And I'm looking forward to it.

:O oh right, crap sorry man

yeahh i look forward to it :smile:

You should be looking forward to it.  :razz:

Just for the info guys, I'm waiting on a final stable patch to come out before I do the scripting work for this. Since it entails mostly cutting things out, instead of adding them in, I kinda want to wait until I'm sure I won't have to repeat everything all over again.

Back
Top Bottom