HYW PATCH: 6.0.1 to 6.2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmmm... that's funny. I was just playing HYW, and was thinking to myself "if only there were enhanced tactical options. And improved diplomacy. And someone to fight during the Hundred Year's Peace."
So there is a God!!!  :grin:

Edit: Just downloaded, but am CTDing halfway through the load screen before the menu. Says that it is missing "env_materials.brf" in the Resource folder. Re-downloaded the mod, but still happens.

Edit Again: It's working now. Just need to make sure that Polished Landscapes is enabled.

Hi there.
Downloaded this patch, and noticed a couple things (haven't played much yet).
Former turkish bows have reverted to khergit bows, and I can guess that many native items have reverted to their original names. Also some weapons stats have reverted - i.e. warbows are again more powerful than longbows
Other than France and Englad, we've got Nords, Sarranids, Rodhoks and Khergits. They've got no physical presence in the game, but they're listed as existing faction (instantly defeated though).
Strange things going on with lords' armies. They start off with what should be their army, but as prisoners. It seems they go recruiting a bit, but at the beginning the map is swarming with single lord armies.
Something else, mounted sargeants (and les sergents montés) are no longer availeable (nor were they in the previous patch)
If anybody could fix these apparently simple things, it would be just dandy. :smile:

Cheers and thanks.

de Bethencourt said:
Hi there.
Downloaded this patch, and noticed a couple things (haven't played much yet).
Former turkish bows have reverted to khergit bows, and I can guess that many native items have reverted to their original names. Also some weapons stats have reverted - i.e. warbows are again more powerful than longbows
Other than France and Englad, we've got Nords, Sarranids, Rodhoks and Khergits. They've got no physical presence in the game, but they're listed as existing faction (instantly defeated though).
Strange things going on with lords' armies. They start off with what should be their army, but as prisoners. It seems they go recruiting a bit, but at the beginning the map is swarming with single lord armies.
Something else, mounted sargeants (and les sergents montés) are no longer availeable (nor were they in the previous patch)
If anybody could fix these apparently simple things, it would be just dandy. :smile:

Cheers and thanks.

this mod is almost dead. No one replied to my problem yet ==

It's a pitty there's no able modder out there willing to take over. Unless there is work going on in the shadows...Great weapons and armours, great time period. And I was just speaking about minor tweaks. Further enhancement would be expand the map a bit, add other factions and NPCs, take a more realistic approach to settlements and recruiting.....things other mods have. They just don't have the weapons nor this particular war...
Anybody? Pleasssse :sad:

I'd like to add that the patch is not from 6.0.1 to 6.2.0
It's from 6.0 to 6.2, so bugfixes and tweaks from 6.0.1 are not included...

de Bethencourt said:
I'd like to add that the patch is not from 6.0.1 to 6.2.0
It's from 6.0 to 6.2, so bugfixes and tweaks from 6.0.1 are not included...

i think ur continuing an already semi-dead mod  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom