HYW - Bug Reports (v6.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fedeita,
          Once again my thanks, as soon as i get five minutes i'll look into it.But as it stands all of the items i've seen with the problem have been new content.Horses and armours.No weapons, they are all lovely, yum!

Great MOD! I really enjoy the map and the items.

2 bugs I found, maybe reported though:

1. Town / Castle / Village welcome text is mixed with some random conversation text. That wrong text always come at the end of the paragraph.

2. Transparent Lords in some towns and castles.

I noticed a small error; when there is a message on the world map regarding the English king, it says 'King Edward, King of England of England'. I suppose this is because he has 'King of England' as part of his title. Mind you,  perhaps it is worth this slightly strange sounding message to have a grander title than merely King Edward.

Hi there,

HYW is a great mod. There is just an annoying bug I have. The game often dies abruptly during battles (which are not particularly big), often after one hour of game play. It says virtual memory limit overload and pagefiles limit exceeded etc.

Never happened in the vanilla mod. Anyone who a fix?

Also I encountered the problem of a soldier floating in the air, at the position where the siege tower stood. It was only once, and maybe not related to HYW at all.

thanks

voncritic said:
Great MOD! I really enjoy the map and the items.

2 bugs I found, maybe reported though:

1. Town / Castle / Village welcome text is mixed with some random conversation text. That wrong text always come at the end of the paragraph.

Got this one too.
I have also experienced the town dialogue end with just this at the end of the last sentence: .man

Just upgraded to the version 5.1 (w/o the anachronism addon) and got an RGL warning at the merchant: “Unable to find mesh horse_bardede01”

untitled-1dc96.jpg

touareg said:
Just upgraded to the version 5.1 (w/o the anachronism addon) and got an RGL warning at the merchant: “Unable to find mesh horse_bardede01”

untitled-1dc96.jpg

I get the same error. Then I have English Squires riding around on invisible horses. Seems to be a missing English Barded Horse.

In the course of battle I met english horseman which raided invisible horse. It looked very funny as he would levitate or would a witch, only broom missed here.
Here is a picture from this scene.  :wink:

mount&blade%20HYW%20-%20bug%201.jpg

I installed HYW with the anachronism mod and I still got the invisible horse bug. And like the others, towns often greet me with "Brave words, lets see you back them up cur!".

Well, these slight bugs don't really affect gameplay vastly, so I guess you guys could let 'em slide.

I also have the "Unable to find mesh horse_bardede01" bug and levitating squires! :grin: And also when ever I enter any city I find myself riding around on ha french charger (I dont own one)

i get crashes sometimes when i go into a horse shop in cities. rgl error

also sometimes some squires' horses are invisible, so the persons floating around, like an infantryman standing in the air

You can fix that horse problem easy enough with item editor.

You just edit the horses with horse_bardede01 to horse_bardede02 with the editor and it goes away. There is only 2 of them if I remember.

Marcus Brutus said:
I also have the "Unable to find mesh horse_bardede01" bug and levitating squires! :grin: And also when ever I enter any city I find myself riding around on ha french charger (I dont own one)

Same here.

Please help.

Back
Top Bottom