'Hutonix von Isenburg' Batallion

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job during the linebattle tonight guys!  :cool:
Excellent melee and shooting. We just need to train to do the formations a bit faster. :3

revoltech.sci-fi.011.woody.toy.story.img.img.10.jpg

HOI GOIS!

We're joining the Line battle tonight, join TS before 6:40 BST, so I can see how much people we have.

A lack of people showing up meant we had to go artillery. We didn't get much shots though, infantry would move away and within 1 minute we'd be dead from lancers  :roll:

But the one round we did survive Marshmallow got quite a few good hits, Jacob from the 6e also got some good hits. I failed miserably with the howitzer  :lol:

We had a small artillery practise after it on our server, which quickly turned into sapper shenanigans and commander battles  :razz:

MaHuD said:
Told you guys not to do commander battle on our server though.
But hope you guys had some fun in the LB :smile:

Ah, I limited it to 100 bots, 20 bots a person.

Bertanx said:
Ah, I missed it, I hope I can come to today's LB.

I don't think there is one today. Today is CoR training day :grin:

I still need to update the roster + ranks, but in the meantime I am asking everyone of Hutonix to check this thread and share me/us your thoughts.

http://mudcrab.eu/index.php?topic=75.0

Today's mini-linebattle was fine, it was the first time I commanded. :grin: I hope I wasn't a bad commander. :smile: Mabons also did a good job as an officer as usual. So, is the next one tomorrow?

Well there wasn't much we both could do about the randomers. I tried to be patient but I got fed up D:

Yep, I was there too (me Arslan_Bey), unfortunately lack of organization was boring. There were some guys who charge alone, fire their musket whenever they want and so on...

I disconnected after a while, sorry Bertanx I did not see your command :sad: After yesterday's mini-linebattle, I understand discipline is so important :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom