HRAFNABJÓÐR – official Víkingr server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a lot of teamkills some minutes ago, done by 2 Guys named Thors and Thorgrim. I tried to tell them the rules but they were still TK´ing after that, so that i decided to leave and make a short report her, unfortunately i have no screenshots.

I don't know what sucker banned me yesterday and I have guesses, but he fail very hard because I don't even TKed anyone. Good luck with admin abuse piece of stinking ****.

You were specifically attacking friendlies on spawn of the round. You were warned and kicked.
You then returned with insults. You were banned. I don't **** around with idiots.

I'd imagine the ban shall only last a day or so. Please do claim though that you were unfairly repressed and not given an opportunity to prove oneself.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
You were specifically attacking friendlies on spawn of the round. You were warned and kicked.
You then returned with insults. You were banned. I don't **** around with idiots.

I'd imagine the ban shall only last a day or so. Please do claim though that you were unfairly repressed and not given an opportunity to prove oneself.

Great i lagged so that on my screen he was still alive when i was kicked. Do I really need to say that when I rarely TK on purpose that other turd deserved it ?
I won't even bother to play with **** like you anyway.

So you hadn't killed him yet on your screen, but you were attacking him. TH'ing and TK'ing are forbidden. Even at the end of a match. Even if that "other turd" deserved it. It would only be allowed as a clear act of self-defense.

Accept your ban and move on.

Partizan_Rusi said:
Do I really need to say that when I rarely TK on purpose that other turd deserved it ?
As Hroþa already said, it does not matter.
Éadríc said:
Server rules
  • No insulting of other players or other impoliteness
  • No attacking or wounding of team mates in any way – that includes punching and kicking
  • No unwarranted hiding or other such trollish behaviour
  • No vigilantism – you are to ask the admins to deal with troublesome players

Partizan_Rusi said:
I won't even bother to play with **** like you anyway.
I hardly doubt this remark will be advantageous to you in any way, Partizan_Rusi. It causes quite the opposite actually.

Apart from what the others already have said, I also have a hard time imagining Egill doing something deliberately offensive against a teammate.

Hospes fori said:
I hardly doubt this remark will be advantageous to you in any way, Partizan_Rusi. It causes quite the opposite actually.
There was times when I played 1 time in a month, so you can guess how much I care about retards who think other people are idiots.
I don't know, maybe its time to forget about this mod until devs will add Berserker class back :]

Partizan_Rusi said:
There was times when I played 1 time in a month, so you can guess how much I care about retards who think other people are idiots.
I don't know, maybe its time to forget about this mod until devs will add Berserker class back :]

In that case...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE

130694948.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom