How to install modules for Warband on Windows 7?

Users who are viewing this thread

I downloaded and put the Peloponnesian War mod in the Warband modules thing but when I start Warband and I go to select the mod, it isn't there. Please help!

i have tried to make my own mod. i have the mod created but i dont know where to put the file. it is an edited vanilla module called Module_system 1.158

MOST LIKELY CASE FOR EVERYONES PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

When done downloading the mod, Simply open WinRar or 7-Zip as ADMINISTRATOR before extracting to your file directory.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules
C:\Program Files (x86)\MountBlade Warband\Modules

kalarhan said:
WarlordJoe said:
I dont have the modules folder what do i do.Would i have to uninstall it from steam?

You do. It is the same folder where "Native", the module for Warband, is located.
Me too i cant find modules but im non steam ...how can i get modules.. or can i just create one?

Sneaker said:
Me too i cant find modules but im non steam ...how can i get modules.. or can i just create one?

You are either looking at the wrong place, or you don't have the game installed  :mrgreen:

http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1168.exe

Download it again and reinstall, pay attention to the folder where you are putting the game... your module folder is there, otherwise you CAN'T play anything (not even Native)

Code:
ohhh tyyyy but i can still play the game even i dont have all the files or maybe files are hidden or extracted

Yeah ty much... and i already downlaoded it!... but the only problem is when i play M&B warband it crahes ... i dont know why? Ive already delete rgl_config to fix it but it didint work and i got one more problem when i cheated the character of my army they dont follow my orders only if i press backspace but it was hard because they are all uncheked so my army is already charging... hope u get my situation.. idont know how to change my army level back.. :ohdear: :ohdear: :?: :?: :?:

Back
Top Bottom