How to change armor values?

Users who are viewing this thread

Anakk

Recruit
Hi perisno freinds as is traditon on the forums i love this ****ing mod i really do its all ive been doing for months, now im doing a nordic infantry only playtrough and ive fallen in love with the [BEAR WARRIOR] set and its the only set where ive truly felt nordic but unfortunatley ive gotten to the point where im at such huge disadvantage from using this that i preety much get one shotted in sieges and then instead of abandoning my awesome new favourite armor set i decided to poke around in the files to see if i could mabye change the stats of the set myself but i cant find the file?

can anyone tell me how to change the stats or how to find the file.

[THIS IS FOR PERSONAL USAGE ONLY FOR IMPROVING MY OWN ENJOYMENT OF THE GAME AND WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE ELSE]

Thank you for your time :smile:

Sorry not sorry for bad english :???:

larrythexii said:
what is Morgh's editor?
Anakk said:
Hi perisno freinds as is traditon on the forums i love this **** mod i really do its all ive been doing for months, now im doing a nordic infantry only playtrough and ive fallen in love with the [BEAR WARRIOR] set and its the only set where ive truly felt nordic but unfortunatley ive gotten to the point where im at such huge disadvantage from using this that i preety much get one shotted in sieges and then instead of abandoning my awesome new favourite armor set i decided to poke around in the files to see if i could mabye change the stats of the set myself but i cant find the file?

[THIS IS FOR PERSONAL USAGE ONLY FOR IMPROVING MY OWN ENJOYMENT OF THE GAME AND WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE ELSE]

Check it: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,105928.0.html

It is a pretty awesome tool for editing troops, their upgrade paths, their factions, and also your items!
- First save out the one you want to edit just to make sure you cannot lose anything.

-After that all you you need to do is to select your Perisno folder in the "Modules" folder. It will ask you if you want to change TXT compiled or Python files. You need the TXT compiled ones.

-In the menu select item_kinds1.txt. It will be hard if you will scroll down until you find it, so use the filder below the list.

-Click on it, and change the stats of the item. After that click Update Item #[NMB]. This number is usually the ID of the troop. Then you need to save it, it will ask you to make a backup file in the same time which I recommend.

You are done!

But in order to make the changes happen you need to start a new game, which means you need to get the armor again.

And, oh yes, everyone else is wearing the armor will get the armor ratio, so be careful with editing :grin:

astagus said:
larrythexii said:
what is Morgh's editor?
Anakk said:
Hi perisno freinds as is traditon on the forums i love this **** mod i really do its all ive been doing for months, now im doing a nordic infantry only playtrough and ive fallen in love with the [BEAR WARRIOR] set and its the only set where ive truly felt nordic but unfortunatley ive gotten to the point where im at such huge disadvantage from using this that i preety much get one shotted in sieges and then instead of abandoning my awesome new favourite armor set i decided to poke around in the files to see if i could mabye change the stats of the set myself but i cant find the file?

Check it: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,105928.0.html

It is a pretty awesome tool for editing troops, their upgrade paths, their factions, and also your items!
- First save out the one you want to edit just to make sure you cannot lose anything.

-After that all you you need to do is to select your Perisno folder in the "Modules" folder. It will ask you if you want to change TXT compiled or Python files. You need the TXT compiled ones.

-In the menu select item_kinds1.txt. It will be hard if you will scroll down until you find it, so use the filder below the list.

-Click on it, and change the stats of the item. After that click Update Item #[NMB]. This number is usually the ID of the troop. Then you need to save it, it will ask you to make a backup file in the same time which I recommend.

You are done!

But in order to make the changes happen you need to start a new game, which means you need to get the armor again.

And, oh yes, everyone else is wearing the armor will get the armor ratio, so be careful with editing :grin:

ehm no, no need for a new game if you just change armor values. Even new items don't need new games.

Back
Top Bottom