How do I manage my soldiers?

Users who are viewing this thread

RickN

Recruit
There is a stigma attached to live sex cams, but I have learned that it's simply another form of adult entertainment and should be respected and appreciated like any other industry.

Last edited:
I can manage the commands that come out when I press the F1, F2 and F3 keys, but I can't make a distinction between my soldiers. Can't I divide my soldiers into several groups and give special orders to these groups? For example, can't I say attack to the soldiers I put in the 1st group and give orders to the 2nd group to follow me and to the 3rd group to stay where you are?
In Warband? Check party screen, you can manually set them into groups there. Or if you mean like two groups of infantry on battlefield, well I can't recall now, I think there used to be a function for that, but it could've been a mod too.

I can manage the commands that come out when I press the F1, F2 and F3 keys, but I can't make a distinction between my soldiers. Can't I divide my soldiers into several groups and give special orders to these groups? For example, can't I say attack to the soldiers I put in the 1st group and give orders to the 2nd group to follow me and to the 3rd group to stay where you are?
I'm not sure what you are asking but You can put soldiers (by type) into custom groups via the party screen. In combat by default you only have the groups infantry (1), archers (2), cavalry (3) and horse archers (4) to command as groups, but as stated you could divide them assume you have more than one type of mentioned arch-types.

ie, for example veteran infantry could be set to group 5 while the rest could remain in group 1.

Back
Top Bottom