How can I solve this graphic problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

302282_232686896797743_100001693044196_679537_757215262_n.jpg

http://postfiles15.naver.net/20111116_286/broq_1321444111147ULxqq_JPEG/%C6%F7%B8%CB%BA%AF%C8%AF_problem.jpg?type=w
problem2.JPG

http://postfiles10.naver.net/20111116_153/broq_1321444740236e3kO2_JPEG/problem2.JPG?type=w2

this kind of problem always happens when I';m playing... and I'm totally couldn't afford to play.

I tried to change settings - direct X 9 into direct X 7. but things got worse.

re- installing and getting latest version seems not working on this problem.

my graphic card system - ATI RADEON HD 4600 series - looks like working well with latest update.

playing World of tanks client has no problem at all... but why this kind of game with this problem?

rezistangs said:
%C6%F7%B8%CB%BA%AF%C8%AF_problem.jpg

problem2.JPG

this kind of problem always happens when I';m playing... and I'm totally couldn't afford to play.

I tried to change settings - direct X 9 into direct X 7. but things got worse.

re- installing and getting latest version seems not working on this problem.

my graphic card system - ATI RADEON HD 4600 series - looks like working well with latest update.

playing World of tanks client has no problem at all... but why this kind of game with this problem?

ATI cards are known to be glitchy with Warband. However the pics you posted are not showing up for me. Can you repost them so I can see your trouble?

I've seen that problem once before but it was in a Rome Total War mod and the problem was related to one of the textures. Might be a good idea to turn down your settings for now until we can look more into this.

Thanks for your advice.  I found out that some kind of uniforms and objects causes this problem.

I'm just playing this game without these objects. such as playing other scenario.

I have around the same video card and I had the exact same problem with Warband, I had to downgrade drivers to fix it, upgrading to the latest drivers doesn't always fix the issue. I use the 8.6 version driver anything below or above that causes graphical glitches for me. "for warband anyways and any mod for it"  This may not be the case for you, but I thought I would at least share that info.

Dawg of War said:
I have around the same video card and I had the exact same problem with Warband, I had to downgrade drivers to fix it, upgrading to the latest drivers doesn't always fix the issue. I use the 8.6 version driver anything below or above that causes graphical glitches for me. "for warband anyways and any mod for it"  This may not be the case for you, but I thought I would at least share that info.
Ciao Dawg!!  :razz:
.....and thx for that hint, might help some ppl  :wink:
Next version might have solved some of those annoying issues  :smile:
Gabby

Back
Top Bottom