Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Golden_Age_RP

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xristos10 said:
I dont think he is really ready to start a server, he is racist same with his friend. then next he is spawnkilling me the whole time.
I post some  pics later, photobucket is not working right now.

Please. Allow me to laugh in your face.

Racist? For killing you after you kill us? That sir is self defence, I couldn't care less that you were greek before you did anything, but you sir give greeks a bad name.

Blade4You2Die said:
xristos10 said:
I dont think he is really ready to start a server, he is racist same with his friend. then next he is spawnkilling me the whole time.
Yes I was spawnkilling you, after 1 time randoming me and 4 more times you tryed to...
Also there was a poll to ban you...you left and came back.  You just kill someone, take his gun and gonna random, please play native or NW...
Otto and Mia were also playing, they know what happened...

EDIT : Looks like it's not the first time you troll...
[quote author=TDC_Overlord]
@Xristos I may have to have a lengthy discussion with you about your attidtude towards me when I'm already pushing the limits. You will not be decided upon until 3 or 4 weeks after v0.18 has been released. You will disagree, but I feel you have a negative impact on my servers future and even though you are a good friend, I cannot let that continue. Throughout your time as administrator on TDC (including the PW TDC) I have reeived several complaints concerning you. Simply not acceptable. You don't just troll attack other administrators on an enormous scale, but you take it to the players as well.
[/quote]

Haha tryed to random you? i asked the gun, you didnt gave so  i attacked you and then you poll a ban, i left and came back and you was spawnkilling me 6 times.
Oh and otto i didnt even touch you.

xristos10 said:
Blade4You2Die said:
xristos10 said:
Yes I was spawnkilling you, after 1 time randoming me and 4 more times you tryed to...
Also there was a poll to ban you...you left and came back.  You just kill someone, take his gun and gonna random, please play native or NW...
Otto and Mia were also playing, they know what happened...

EDIT : Looks like it's not the first time you troll...
[quote author=TDC_Overlord]
@Xristos I may have to have a lengthy discussion with you about your attidtude towards me when I'm already pushing the limits. You will not be decided upon until 3 or 4 weeks after v0.18 has been released. You will disagree, but I feel you have a negative impact on my servers future and even though you are a good friend, I cannot let that continue. Throughout your time as administrator on TDC (including the PW TDC) I have reeived several complaints concerning you. Simply not acceptable. You don't just troll attack other administrators on an enormous scale, but you take it to the players as well.

Haha tryed to random you? i asked the gun, you didnt gave so  i attacked you and then you poll a ban, i left and came back and you was spawnkilling me 6 times.
Oh and otto i didnt even touch you.
[/quote]
Lol you didn't ask for a gun...I was fixing my house and you just ran in and killed me. After that we poll banned you but you left. When you came back you tried to kill me with pickaxes the whole time...to stop you I spawnkilled you a few times.

I made a pic while I joined, and i didnt saw you killing me while i was tryng to random you in your eyes, i only saw you spawnkilling me 5-6 times.

xristos10 said:
I made a pic while I joined, and i didnt saw you killing me while i was tryng to random you in your eyes, i only saw you spawnkilling me 5-6 times.
This thread isn't made for blaming, just open your own thread dude.
I don't care about the pictures, i killed you a few times because you was trying to random me.
Everyone may know I spawnkilled you, I don't care. We punished you for your random...end of the story.

The only things i did is killing you one time, and pics are for the evidence you just cant handle the truth. my last words

Pics are very one-sided in these cases so unless you have a video of everything...

Edit: oh and please explain the racism in him killing you.

Blade4You2Die said:
Hello people!
I was thinking about hosting a server. I've some questions for you guys.

First of all we need a server name, suggestions? eu_tww?
Rules as no griefing, no randoming... Suggestions? no randoming no revenge killing no griefing no trolling no unrealistic buildings
How many slots? I think 40 slots will be enough. yes it will
I think we should host it in central europe (germany). What you guys think?yes
We need a good admin team. If you think you're a good admin, post in this thread. no thanks :3

Greetings,
Blade4You2Die/Cowboy_Billy​

~Sheriff Simon

TDC_Overlord said:
I recommend you offer Sigurd a place, he is trustworthy and was one of the best on the TDC PW server. At the moment I am too busy to sign up. I might try when the next version is out.
I like how you said you don't like it when people suggest admins for your server, but its just fine and dandy for you to suggest people.

loopppppppp said:
TDC_Overlord said:
I recommend you offer Sigurd a place, he is trustworthy and was one of the best on the TDC PW server. At the moment I am too busy to sign up. I might try when the next version is out.
I like how you said you don't like it when people suggest admins for your server, but its just fine and dandy for you to suggest people.
+1

Alright I sent you the map, however you will have to send the map to shredzorz so he can make the faction spawn map, which shouldn't take long at all since it's almost the same as wild west 1, then everyone will be required to download the new version with the spawn map in order to play on the server, just like the EU server did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom