Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade4You2Die

Sergeant at Arms
Hello people!
I was thinking about hosting a server. I've some questions for you guys.

First of all we need a server name, suggestions?
Rules as no griefing, no randoming... Suggestions?
How many slots? I think 40 slots will be enough.
I think we should host it in central europe (germany). What you guys think?
We need a good admin team. If you think you're a good admin, post in this thread.

Greetings,
Blade4You2Die/Cowboy_Billy​

Blade4You2Die said:
Hello people!

First of all we need a server name, suggestions? Umm, 'Billy's TWW' 'EU_TWW' 'Deutsche TWW'(to show where tis hosted)?
Rules as no griefing, no randoming... Suggestions? Maybe steal parts from PW's NLR?
How many slots? I think 40 slots will be enough. I don't know if you should start with that many, start maybe 20-25 and see if they fill it then raise
I think we should host it in central europe (germany). What you guys think? mk
We need a good admin team. If you think you're a good admin, post in this thread.I am. BEST ADMIN EVOR

Greetings,

Othurin said:
Blade4You2Die said:
Hello people!

First of all we need a server name, suggestions? Umm, 'Billy's TWW' 'EU_TWW' 'Deutsche TWW'(to show where tis hosted)?
Rules as no griefing, no randoming... Suggestions? Maybe steal parts from PW's NLR?
How many slots? I think 40 slots will be enough. I don't know if you should start with that many, start maybe 20-25 and see if they fill it then raise
We need a good admin team. If you think you're a good admin, post in this thread.I am. BEST ADMIN EVOR

Greetings,

I personally think, that you Otto will screw the server up. I got spawnkilled/repeadetly mass randomed by you on another server, and by your friends, annoyed by you, trolled by you, griefed by you. Just in it self, you are not admin material.

I recommend you offer Sigurd a place, he is trustworthy and was one of the best on the TDC PW server. At the moment I am too busy to sign up. I might try when the next version is out.

Oh so you decided to go through with the plan? Sign me up for admin in that case.

First of all we need a server name, suggestions? Billy_TWW
Rules as no griefing, no randoming... Suggestions? Same as otto
How many slots? I think 40 slots will be enough. Like otto, start with 20 and see if more people come.
I think we should host it in central europe (germany). What you guys think? germany? I would say NA, but thats just bc i am live in NA, account everyone, i would say england or france.
We need a good admin team. If you think you're a good admin, post in this thread.

TDC_Sigurd said:
Othurin said:
Blade4You2Die said:
Hello people!

Greetings,

I personally think, that you Otto will screw the server up. I got spawnkilled/repeadetly mass randomed by you on another server, and by your friends, annoyed by you, trolled by you, griefed by you. Just in it self, you are not admin material.

What chu talking about willis? I think Otto would make the best admin since bread started being sliced and Underware started being worn

loopppppppp said:
TDC_Sigurd said:
Othurin said:
Blade4You2Die said:
Hello people!

Greetings,

What chu talking about willis? I think Otto would make the best admin since bread started being sliced and Underware started being worn
Otto was admin on EU_TWW_RP, he was a very good admin, I never saw him randoming. If I don't have proof, he'll be admin on my server.

There is a Turkish server already . I think you shouldn't open it. Because half of players will play in your server and other half will play in Turkish server.

ssalih said:
There is a Turkish server already . I think you shouldn't open it. Because half of players will play in your server and other half will play in Turkish server.
The turkisch server has randoming douchebags and no admins. I'm almost sure people will play on a server with strict rules and admins.

I agree with Blade, never any admin on turkish, for us there would be at least one every day, often multiple admins, which would stop all le random.

Most of you voted for Golden_Age_RP.
I'll host a 25 slot server.
Admins :
-Kletpelle
-Otto_from_Sweden
-Caeser15
-Gustav_Teske
I'll try to get the server up ASAP.

Greetings,
Blade4You2Die/Cowboy_Billy

Next thing is to get a map...we can use Wild West 2 or we can make a map.
First time I tryed to make a TWW map. (Do you guys also see a smiley in it? I accidently did that lol)
2hqgg0o.jpg

It isn't difficult to make these maps so we can make our own maps.

Greetings,
Blade4You2Die/Cowboy_Billy

TDC_Overlord said:
I recommend you offer Sigurd a place, he is trustworthy and was one of the best on the TDC PW server. At the moment I am too busy to sign up. I might try when the next version is out.
Rly, banned from forum admin? Seems trustable...

Othurin said:
TDC_Overlord said:
Aw...let's stop the blaming before I need to lock this post.

Othurin said:
TDC_Overlord said:
sigurd was banned because a few months ago he revealed that he had multiple in game characters on Persistent and more than 1 account for his two different role play characters. For some reason that wasn't "acceptable" and he was permanently banned, he was only acting as different in game characters which is up to the player to decide whether or not they want two identities in game. So someone has tipped off the moderators that he had been banned once before. There fore you cannot judge him by his forum activities and I was his mentor in game teaching him all of the basics, and I know he is a good person.

I have a map that is fairly big and would suit the playerbase, however i dont have enough time to upload it before I go to school, however darrel has it so ask him for it, i'll upload it when i come back from school.

I dont think he is really ready to start a server, he is racist same with his friend. then next he is spawnkilling me the whole time.
I post some  pics later, photobucket is not working right now.

xristos10 said:
I dont think he is really ready to start a server, he is racist same with his friend. then next he is spawnkilling me the whole time.
I post some  pics later, photobucket is not working right now.
Yes I was spawnkilling you, after 1 time randoming me and 4 more times you tryed to...
Also there was a poll to ban you...you left and came back.  You just kill someone, take his gun and gonna random, please play native or NW...
Otto and Mia were also playing, they know what happened...

EDIT : Looks like it's not the first time you troll...
[quote author=TDC_Overlord]
@Xristos I may have to have a lengthy discussion with you about your attidtude towards me when I'm already pushing the limits. You will not be decided upon until 3 or 4 weeks after v0.18 has been released. You will disagree, but I feel you have a negative impact on my servers future and even though you are a good friend, I cannot let that continue. Throughout your time as administrator on TDC (including the PW TDC) I have reeived several complaints concerning you. Simply not acceptable. You don't just troll attack other administrators on an enormous scale, but you take it to the players as well.
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom