Help

Users who are viewing this thread

I have downloaded the newest version V0121 from moddb and placed it in my modules folder.
but when i start my game it says V0120 in the main menu and whenever i try to join a game it says i dont have the right version and if i would like to download it, when i click yes i get redirected to a 404 page.

CaptainVisual said:
I have downloaded the newest version V0121 from moddb and placed it in my modules folder.
but when i start my game it says V0120 in the main menu and whenever i try to join a game it says i dont have the right version and if i would like to download it, when i click yes i get redirected to a 404 page.
Hello and welcome to the forum here.

The upload of v0121 may still have the oversight of the following: The mod folder name is FI2 v0120 when it should be FI2 v0121 to join regular servers, or when extracting the mod folder it is a folder-within-a-folder, that is you browse the Modules folder directory and you click the FI2 folder and it wants you to click another subfolder with the same name. When opening a mod folder from the Modules directory it should only be one click to access the main mod folder's contents like the text files and folders like troops.txt and Resource folder for example. If necessary, move the FI2 folder directly into the Modules directory.

Please view this video for a visual explanation how to install Full Invasion 2 (FI2 for short) You need WinRAR, which is a free trial download and can be used indefinitely after the trial expires.

The newest version is Full Invasion 2 - Amber (beta) which is running only on the Official EU server right now. The technically latest version is still v0121 as Amber is in beta testing and feedback stage. Which means all regular servers are still running v0121, while only the EU Official server is running the Amber beta test version. If you opt into the Amber beta, you do not need to worry about renaming the mod folder, just extract it to Modules folder directory. You can download the Amber beta Here and the server password is spoilered Here

The main menu, was not updated in v0121 this is simply a visual oversight. You can only join a server that uses the same mod version, pay close attention to the module and name being ran on the server you are attempting to join.
The 'would you like to download' switch does not work correctly, that is why.

I hope this helps answer your problem.

Back
Top Bottom