(Help!) Problem with mercenaries in Native recruitment

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone, made an account here because I've been having trouble with region specific mercenaries in 1257 AD. I'm running the latest version available on ModDB.

Basically, I decided against using the lance recruitment system when I started my campaign (I know, lame). I just wasn't ready for a new system, I guess. Well, anyways, I'm now 300 odd days into my campaign and I've gone back and forth many times to the relevant towns, but I have never seen the region specific mercenaries like the Welsh Bowmen, Barbatines, or anything else of the sort. It's always just Euro Mercenary Horsemen, or Guisarmers or boring common mercenaries. Does anyone know why they aren't appearing? I loaded up a new lance recruitment game and I was instantly able to recruit companies of welsh bowmen as an English vassal.

I heard somewhere that the mod author has not been supporting the native recruitment system anymore, is this a glitch, or intended, so that more players use lance? Any help would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom