Haters... everyone hates them but you have to love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Everyone, I've been getting a lot of love and good feedback from the community since I've been here. One thing I'm proud about is how well the mod is coming along and at the speed it is being completed. I have to admit, modding is pretty tough, but it is rewarding when you make something you envisioned work just like you want it to in game. Even better is the feedback of people who love some of the things that you do.

Positive things are easy to handle, I can take good and bad criticism and advice, but the one thing I love the most... are haters. Why haters? Because that lets me know that I'm doing something so incredible that someone has to put obstacles in front of me to slow me down. One of the worse things you could do was give me a 1 out of 10 rating on ModDB. Before I used to care about that ModDB score... now I don't care. It's just too damn obvious that the mod is getting too damn good. Look at this -> http://www.moddb.com/members/hazy707/reviews (Don't say anything to this person, let it be!)

It makes you mad right? Well don't be. It's starting to get ridiculous and I'm sure after this next release it is gonna happen more often. It just goes to show that I'm really in or past a league (level) I thought I wasn't even qualified for.

I remember reading this comment someone made about SOD:Warlords on another website that made me do this ->  :smile:  :neutral:  :sad:  :???:  :grin:

The person said: (Yeah I searched for it again hehe)
SpaceWolf said:
Epic is a good word for it, but maybe too epic. I remember downloading it and having no idea where to begin, there's so much god damn stuff that I feel like nothing I do matters.
Source

He just said how I want the player to feel when they play SOD in one post. Epic? You haven't even seen epic yet.

So what I'm saying is that regardless of what may happen online, I know this mod is huge. I even found out that the Japanese had translated the latest beta patch (v3.91B3f1). Before I started modding I didn't even know people from around the world would be playing. So I guess I say this to say that I've matured as a modder. The mod has reached a place where It can't be knocked down. Special and unique is one the main key points of this mod, and shall it always be that way. Thank you for your support, and playing the mod. I'm glad you all are enjoying it.  :smile:

This is my favorite mod for M&B.  Love all the work that's been put into this and can't wait to see what the future holds!

Back
Top Bottom