Haloid

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was awesome, especially for a fan made video. I wish all fight scenes had such editing.

Yeah, the Master Chief electricity bit was funny, until it turned out it's a she.

CR

The animation was great. The movie, however, was probably one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while. I can't really tell if it's supposed to be comedy or fanboy battle ****, someone help me out here?

CrazyEyes said:
The animation was great. The movie, however, was probably one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while. I can't really tell if it's supposed to be comedy or fanboy battle ****, someone help me out here?
that one. god, youre such an ******* on these forumjs. why aren't you voted for most evilest member?

OHH, anyone wanna make a biggest ******* on the forum poll?

pmdezso said:
CrazyEyes said:
that one. god, youre such an ******* on these forumjs. why aren't you voted for most evilest member?

OHH, anyone wanna make a biggest ******* on the forum poll?

Wow, you're even less intelligent than I speculated. That would bring you to the level of a mollusk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom