Hacking Clan "garde"

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtucker

Banned
Be on the lookout for this hacking clan that goes by the name "garde" They are using melee scripts and other hacks. Ban them from your servers.

Uhh Lol? Us the Garde-Regiment zu Fuss? We are just better than your average pub. Stop raging and invest some time in the game. Otherwise if you go around proclaiming a regiment is hacking please leave NW. No reason for us to hack. Most of us have close to a thousand hours invested in the game. Kbye

Pretty sure there's no such thing, they are most likely good at melee?  :lol:

Also i read another post you talked about us. I will tell you this. I was the only one that had a K/D that good. And your wrong i was actually going 82 and 16 AND EVENTUALLY 100 AND 24. My guys either broke event in their K/D or had twice or 3 times the numbers of kills than deaths.

There are melee scripts and auto block hacks out there that the garde clan obviously uses. They are nothing but hackers.

tomtucker said:
There are melee scripts and auto block hacks out there that the garde clan obviously uses. They are nothing but hackers.
Tell me exactly what they were doing that you consider "hacking."
Were they feinting?

tomtucker said:
5 melee kills in 2 second.

You posted this in another thread.
Now to be able to get 5 kills in 2 seconds you have to kill 1 person every 0.4 milliseconds.
That's impossible considering the stab speed meaning these players also have rapid movement speed
and faster stabs.
What i'm getting at is you don't understand the game yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom