NW Completed Groupfighting Tournament 8 - The Minions of the Lost Ark

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, I made a steam-group in order to facillitate the organisational side of things, as well as giving me an easier overview of all the teams so I would ask all the team contact persons to contact me/other organise if they have not recieved an invitation to the group and it will be sorted in no time.

Team Name : Grasshopper's Own
Team Contact Person: PoKo(rafale902)
Team Members: PoKo, Sarnek, Xeon, Metalsie, Buhere, Rikimaru, Dreyfus, (maybe an extra player will come)

Hekko said:
Alright, I made a steam-group in order to facillitate the organisational side of things, as well as giving me an easier overview of all the teams so I would ask all the team contact persons to contact me/other organise if they have not recieved an invitation to the group and it will be sorted in no time.

I tried to add you but your friends list is full. :\

sign us up please:

Team Name : BBF
Team Contact Person: rikimaru112,onnilordi1 (Varangian)
Team Members: Rikimaru,Varangian,Xeon,Fortune,Poko,Anfhile,Anchor,Hives

Team Name : The Dolphins
Team Contact Person: George MacKintosh or Rydog
Team Members: George MacKintosh, Rydog, Equal, Gokiller, Donald MacDonald, Forster, Colin Anderson.

Team Name: Sexy Girls ( IXe )
Team Contact Person:  Jordan ( ID Steam : jordanlaure )
Team Members: Clara Morgane  , Paris hilton  ,  Katsumi  , Vicky Verssace  , Asa Akira , Sasha Gris  , Juli Ashton

Team Name*: The bad Irish ( La légion Irlandaise )
Team Contact Person**: Demon (ID steam: damien2403 )
Team Members: Demon, Dallan, Dalyer, Mc cain, Dovakhine, Xuu, Enix

Line-up changed slightly:

Team Name : Graham and his Minions
Team Captain : mem95
Team Members : Graham, Melton, Evanovic, Mem95, Zechariah40, NeedSomeMore, Nikola_Jurisic, DrPhil, Gerkoe

Back
Top Bottom